David Mundy

Started by cortez, February 27, 2013, 02:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Was averaging 127 before he got injured in 2011, had a slow start to last year but came home flying averaging 115 from his last 8 games. At 477k I think he is well worth the risk and possibly get back to an avg of 110-115. Thoughts?

quinny88

If he stays injury free then I agree he will go 115

Southstorm

With 30 trades this year as well, you can more than afford to take a punt on him.

gunnerzzz

His age suggests he might not score any higher. Safer going with Fyfe imo or Hartlett, C Pearce etc imo.

cortez

Any higher than 127 or 115? Cause id take both of those averages for his price! And I something tells me Pearce or Hartlett dont have the scoring potential to avg 115, Fyfe does but not the other two. And if your inferring that Mundy is noh ccapable of averaging 90ish then your a flowerwit!

ando_10

Quote from: gunnerzzz on February 27, 2013, 03:13:08 PM
His age suggests he might not score any higher. Safer going with Fyfe imo or Hartlett, C Pearce etc imo.

dont be silly.

fyfe and mundy are roughly on about par.

but mundy is miles ahead of pearce and hartlett

GoLions

Mundy was probably my 4th or 5th player picked this year. If he can get anywhere near his 2011 form, then he will be a great pickup.

JT23

guys, last I heard he was struggling with an injury again like only a week or 2 ago.. I think it was the ankle recurring.. heard it on local radio (basil zemplis)

ando_10

Quote from: JT23 on February 27, 2013, 06:09:33 PM
guys, last I heard he was struggling with an injury again like only a week or 2 ago.. I think it was the ankle recurring.. heard it on local radio (basil zemplis)

oh basil hahahaha hate that bloke

batt

Quote from: gunnerzzz on February 27, 2013, 03:13:08 PM
Midfielders never really regress at 28 years of age....
Fyfe on the other hand hasn't hit a wall yet.

shorty3264

Mundy and Fyfe anyone?

Southstorm

Will Fyfe get 115? You can't consider Mundy and not consider Fyfe.

batt

Quote from: Southstorm on February 27, 2013, 06:19:29 PM
Will Fyfe get 115? You can't consider Mundy and not consider Fyfe.
Fyfe's barely been tagged and when he has he's struggled big time.

115?  Sure, if he gets tagged 10 games this season it's possible.  Will that happen?  Probably not, teams know when he gets attention he's really ineffective.

no eye deer

Lock in the Barra!!!! ;D

meow meow

115? Extremely unlikely. 105 is what you should expect from (as David Parkin calls him) David Monday. 105 is still a good score.