Swan v Pemdlebury

Started by joshua98, February 26, 2013, 10:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua98

It has just been an obvious one for me to pick Ablett and pendlebury as m1 and m2 in all my draft teams but on closer inspection and a look into pre-season form, who is the better option: swan or pendlebury ?

cortez

toss of a coin, doesnt really matter, both will score well and pretty much avg the same.

betch ya

If u have ablest then probs pendles for value

FactHunt

Yeah either.
That being said I had Pendles for a few weeks now and just changed to Swan off the back of some silly omens...
Rounds 1 + 2 see the Pies playing North and Carlton which were Scott's 2 lowest outings last year at 62 and 86.
Further to that apparently Swanny is burning up the training track. Ah rumours-
You watch Pendles smash out consecutive 160s from the get go now... ya just can't tell. They're both jets.

betch ya

Quote from: FactHunt on February 27, 2013, 12:48:47 AM
Yeah either.
That being said I had Pendles for a few weeks now and just changed to Swan off the back of some silly omens...
Rounds 1 + 2 see the Pies playing North and Carlton which were Scott's 2 lowest outings last year at 62 and 86.
Further to that apparently Swanny is burning up the training track. Ah rumours-
You watch Pendles smash out consecutive 160s from the get go now... ya just can't tell. They're both jets.

id get/got both

Ricochet

Pendles average similar to Swan playing half the year on a broken leg.
Has to be Pendles

doogz

Couldnt decide either as well.  Then i upgraded my m3 to swan. So now have GAJ, Swan, Pendles.  I think there are some great rookies in the mids so I am running a lean midfield with moloney as my m4.

Adamant

Pendles is much better value for money and both will average about the same IMO.

Pendles for me, but I'm locking in both.

Footyrulz

pendles. hes cheaper, averaged more last season (if u take out the inury game) and is more capable in supercoach.

ronl

Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Danger, Moloney.

dmac07

Pendlebury underpriced due to injury last year, swan apparently having an awesome pre-season after 'losing his hunger' last year and still having the second best average. I can't split them and have gone both. Ablett, Swan, Pendles, JPK, Moloney

GoLions

I'd get Pendles, but if you can get both, then do that.

jfitty

I couldn't decide between them myself so I'll probably go with both!

Sabretooth Tigers

I'd go Swan by the proverbial bee's d - - -,  but have arranged to have both.  Ablett   Swan   Pendlebury   Harley Bennell  and  Fyfe.  with   Wines   Lonergan   O"Meara   Viney   and Crouch Cheers.