Post Nab Cup side, final team bar selections

Started by turry17, February 26, 2013, 10:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turry17

Quote from: klankers on March 13, 2013, 11:23:23 AM
Whitfield/Lonergan? Not sure, if you are happy with Kobe and think he will get more than a rookie, then by all means keep him  ;)

I like the look of Spangher as well, actually had him in my team for a bit, but dropped him earlier this week, too risky...
Yeah will let Koby sit there. Yeah that's the thing, wouldn't have a clue who to get instead of him

Ricochet

Quote from: turry17 on March 13, 2013, 11:26:40 AM
Whitfield/Lonergan? Not sure, if you are happy with Kobe and think he will get more than a rookie, then by all means keep him  ;)

I like the look of Spangher as well, actually had him in my team for a bit, but dropped him earlier this week, too risky...
Yeah will let Koby sit there. Yeah that's the thing, wouldn't have a clue who to get instead of him
Leave him there mate. Its a solid looking team.

turry17

Quote from: Ricochet on March 13, 2013, 11:32:38 AM
Quote from: turry17 on March 13, 2013, 11:26:40 AM

Leave him there mate. Its a solid looking team.
Cheers  ;D

turry17

Final team before lockout. Not going to let myself touch it until the team announcements. The plan is to leave longer there to get a bit of cash then move cox into rucks and downgrade him to a rook or under performing premo. Thoughts on overall side?

Backs:
Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Vlastuin, Pittard, Goodes (Stevenson, Terlich)

Mids:
Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Pendlebury, Moloney, Lucas, Wines, Omeara (Mitchell, Crouch)

Rucks:
Bellchambers, Longer (Witts, Currie)

Forwards:
Franklin, Cox, Zorko, Rockliff, Karnezis, Macaffer (Patton, Spangher)

$10 000 left

Cheers