Previous topic - Next topic

Who would be the better choice!?

S.Selwood
3 (12.5%)
M.Murphy
16 (66.7%)
B.Mclean
5 (20.8%)
other around same price (please specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

McLeod_23

Who would be the better choice!? S.Selwood vs B.Mclean vs M.Murphy

I've currently got selwood in my team.

my midfield currently stands at Swan, Ablett, Thompson, J. Selwood, S.SELWOOD, Wines, Omeara, Viney (Mitchell, Crouch)

Adamant

I wont be starting any of them, but Murph for me. He is a proven 110+ average player.

Scooter could be a decent pick with Wellingham tipped to take over the tagging duties, however, I don't see him pushing 110 just yet.

Reyes

Murphy for sure. Proven DT gun. Averaged more than the other 2 even with injury affected games. Should go 110+

Jukes

Brocky!

Won't get tagged ever behind Judd and Murphy, imo will average more than the other two.

McLeod_23

Quote from: Adamant on February 26, 2013, 12:27:54 AM
I wont be starting any of them, but Murph for me. He is a proven 110+ average player.

Scooter could be a decent pick with Wellingham tipped to take over the tagging duties, however, I don't see him pushing 110 just yet.
Who would you go for, if none of these 3?

Adamant

Quote from: McLeod_23 on February 26, 2013, 12:31:00 AM

Well, Murphy is definitely the best pick from this price range. He is priced at 101, but averaged 105 if you remove his sub affected games. Under Mick, I reckon he'll definitely push his average back up to the 110 mark (like he did in 2011) and beyond. He also started 2012 on fire, averaging 116 from his first 6 games.

The only reason he isn't in my team is because I'm rolling with Moloney at M5. I feel that he might be a touch weak at M5, which is why I've got 4 Uber premos (Swan, Ablett, Pendles, Boyd) ahead of him to balance it out. If I decide to go with 5 premos, I'll be deciding between Murph and Stants I think.

The only other real decent option from this price range would be Redden, but I probably don't rate him as highly as most people do (despite having him in 2011, I love you Jack).

McLeod_23

Quote from: Adamant on February 26, 2013, 12:38:52 AM
Quote from: McLeod_23 on February 26, 2013, 12:31:00 AM

Well, Murphy is definitely the best pick from this price range. He is priced at 101, but averaged 105 if you remove his sub affected games. Under Mick, I reckon he'll definitely push his average back up to the 110 mark (like he did in 2011) and beyond. He also started 2012 on fire, averaging 116 from his first 6 games.

The only reason he isn't in my team is because I'm rolling with Moloney at M5. I feel that he might be a touch weak at M5, which is why I've got 4 Uber premos (Swan, Ablett, Pendles, Boyd) ahead of him to balance it out. If I decide to go with 5 premos, I'll be deciding between Murph and Stants I think.

The only other real decent option from this price range would be Redden, but I probably don't rate him as highly as most people do (despite having him in 2011, I love you Jack).
Thanks for that, i'm now thinking of putting in moloney or an embley, then after they're prices go up i'll upgrade, i'll see how moloney goes throughout the nab cup and then strongly consider that option.

I don't really rate redden either haha so i'll be going with murph for now
Thanks!

Windigo

Murphy has the stats to back him up.

Mclean is a risk, but would be a massive POD. But I don't see him going 110+