10 (30.3%)
Get some Zork on your fork
23 (69.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

hawkers65

betch ya

id go zorko - he should have more consistent scores

hawkers65

i've ditched Franklin and have now got both these guys in my side. The extra 100k from this move has also given me the opportunity to bring in another Premo in the Backs. I've never really wanted Franklin, but I couldn't find a better option so he found his way into my team a couple days ago. I'm kinda glad to not see his name anymore.

tbagrocks

I'd wait to get my fork dirty

Have a look at previous mature recruits, often they fall a little after a huge first year probably due to getting more attention, just have a watch and see how he goes early and get some Zork on your fork a little later

Don't missout on the Walker express ;)

dmac07

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 24, 2013, 05:15:10 PM
I'd wait to get my fork dirty

Have a look at previous mature recruits, often they fall a little after a huge first year probably due to getting more attention, just have a watch and see how he goes early and get some Zork on your fork a little later

Don't missout on the Walker express ;)

Agree, I'd go Walker. Teams will put effort this year into looking at Zorko's game and how to stop him, I think this will offset his natural improvement and his scoring will probably be similar. Think Walker could put a few points on his average, though he too will have to deal with more attention with Tippet gone. Still, Walker, more upside.

EL TIGER

You'd have to pick Walker based on his experience and the extra responsibilities to kick goals and mature a bit as the Crows number 1 goalkicking option now that Tippets gone.

Zorko looks good, but will draw extra attention this year based on last years form.

Buddy is still a must imo - the ceiling is too big to ignore on this guy, and may be playing for an even more lucrative contract next year so should be putting in the hard yards ala 2008.

2008 was the only year Buddy played every game - and look what happened...

This year is a must for Buddy and the Hawks so barring injury I'd expect him to play 95% of games with a focus to recapture the briliance of 2008...

hawkers65

ATM i have Wright and Fyfe and to get Franklin in i could go Fyfe to Moloney and Wright to Franklin. Do you think this is a good move?

cortez

I wouldn't go Walker yet. I'd wait and see how he goes without Tippett. Although Kurt didn't have a great year he still took the number 1 Blackman and kept a second away from double teaming Tex. Now Tippett has gone Walker will get the number one defender each week and double teamed more often than not. I wouldn't pick him atm. Definitely wait and see for me. Zorro on the other hand will keep improving as Brisbane keep improving!

betch ya

Walker will be a lot like cloke, get some good scores but when he's havin a shocker it will be a bad score

Mat0369

Zorko was pretty damn impressive last night. I know it is only the NAB but he was around the ball a lot and kicking long goals.

tbagrocks

Quote from: betch ya on February 24, 2013, 11:13:47 PM
Walker will be a lot like cloke, get some good scores but when he's havin a shocker it will be a bad score
Cloke's not in Walkers scoring league

quinny88

Neither. Zorko still unproven as he only did it for a bit over half a season. Walker prone to a price drop as all key forwards are