K. Mitchell
J. Lonergan
T. Mitchell
N. Vlatstiun
J. O'Meara
J. Toumpas

blues boy

Currently my rookies in my midfield look like this:
O.wines (M6), J. O' meara (M7), B. Crouch (M8) and then K. Mitchell (M9) and J. Viney(M10)

However with J. Lonergan, N. Vlastiun, J.Toumpas and also T. Mitchell and any others i have forgotten

who will you be starting with??

essendon2

Swan + Ablett + 3 mp's + Wines, Lonergan, Mitchell, O'Meara, Crouch

Jukes

Swan, Boydy, Pendles, Stants...
Moloney, Embley...
Wines, K. Mitchell (O'Meara, Crouch)

Why can't there be two more mid spots for Viney and Lonergan :X strongly considering downgrading Embers for one of them, pocket that 130k (to Lonergan)/160k (Viney) and only get off slightly worse. That money could do be some good, eg upgrading Docherty to Bling Bling.

EDIT: Also have Vlastuin, in my backline however.

Football Factory

Quote from: essendon2 on February 24, 2013, 01:11:23 PM
Swan + Ablett + 3 mp's + Wines, Lonergan, Mitchell, O'Meara, Crouch
+ 1

Windigo

Currently I've got Jaeger, Crouch, Viney & Mitchell as my mid rookies. Don't see the point forking out any more $$$, had enough of Coniglio last year.  ::)

Football Factory

Quote from: Windigo on February 24, 2013, 01:18:32 PM
Currently I've got Jaeger, Crouch, Viney & Mitchell as my mid rookies. Don't see the point forking out any more $$$, had enough of Coniglio last year.  ::)
The problem this year will be job security of your rooks .. with no new team it makes it a little harder thats why im willing to pay a little extra for Quadzilla

Windigo

Jaeger has good JS you'd think.

Crouch you said is locked in.

Mitchell is what Port need.

Viney will be on the bench and will play games, and with the infinite trades this year. Meh.  ::)

blues boy

Quote from: Jukes on February 24, 2013, 01:15:12 PM
Swan, Boydy, Pendles, Stants...
Moloney, Embley...
Wines, K. Mitchell (O'Meara, Crouch)

Why can't there be two more mid spots for Viney and Lonergan :X strongly considering downgrading Embers for one of them, pocket that 130k (to Lonergan)/160k (Viney) and only get off slightly worse. That money could do be some good, eg upgrading Docherty to Bling Bling.

EDIT: Also have Vlastuin, in my backline however.

Midfield looks very similar to that jukes but instead of stants i have murph
and i have viney not moloney although i would love for it to be the otherway round

Football Factory

Quote from: Windigo on February 24, 2013, 01:24:27 PM
Jaeger has good JS you'd think.

Crouch you said is locked in.

Mitchell is what Port need.

Viney will be on the bench and will play games, and with the infinite trades this year. Meh.  ::)
I didnt say Crouch was locked thats what the article says ..i am a fan tho .. O'Meara should be in everyones team. Mitchell should be good aslong as he gets elevated. Not sold on Viney just yet. Lonergan looked good and has a big body worth the extra 20k imo .. all rooks are subject to change tho. I dont disagree with your take on the rooks buddy i just see it differently.

Barbie

Kane Mitchell reminded me of Dahlhaus last weekend. Promising player but didn't look likely to rack up cheap possessions even when he does get a run. Struggled reading the play in NAB 1 (not that you can hold that against him too much). Wines worth the extra 30k in my books.

Jaeger and Lonergan are both locks for me.

Viney in a tagging role last night and even though he is undeniably a gun, Toumpas looked a better DT option but might not be worth 60k extra.

Crouch a lock as well.

tbagrocks

That's the problem with Jimmy, a bit too expensive? As good as any though and probably better

K Mitchell won't play

Windigo

I'll eat my hat if Kane doesn't get elevated.

tbagrocks

Won't play round one, Port will invest in the talent thay already have, Kane might not have the skills atm

Toga

After seeing him in action last night... I think I'm safe to say this kid is destined for greatness, get on him!

Get on Nicky Vlastuin!

Have now put him into my midfield so as to utilise the DPP link with defence, he showed me on Friday that he is more than capable of playing a majority of games this season, his composure against the big guys was flawless and his scoring looks to be decent enough to make a bit of cash throughout the year.