Brad Crouch

Started by Football Factory, February 24, 2013, 12:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

he may be ready for afl but how much time will he spend in the mids. crows are chockerblock full of mids

thommo, danger, van berlo, sloane, wright, mackay, vince, not to mention tambling, mc intyre, kerridge and grigg

he will play,  but what will he score and how slow will his value increase

Chopps

think the crows will be chomping at the bit to give this kid a run early on, he is effectivly a second year player. handballs will turn to kicks soon enough (hopefully)

tbagrocks

Honestly he's not going to play anywhere but the guts, his strenghts are clearences and at this stage is not an elite kick, marker, goal kicker or runner, purely a clearence freak, some have been saying (me too in the past) that his skills are better than Paddy's, so yeah he will at some point be a lovely kick, but this year it will be purely hard ball gets, the good news is he's got the strong body and tackles well so that should help his scores

I recon this week is the week to watch, his first full propper match, from last weekends trial some are still saying he'll be better than the Dangerman :P  ::)  others compare him to Chris McDermot

Personally, the time and space he finds in close and the easy at which he finds the contested footy, reminds me of one player, Dane Swan :o

Holz

basically breaks down to this, at his price if he is named round 1 and isnt goign to get vested everyweek he is a must have. I have him locked the question is how good will he be, and how long do we keep him.

bit handball happy but if he can find the ball 15+ times a game than im ok with that.

dtrain

Thinking about gettin crouch got no Adelaide boys

Insider out

hmmm starting sub against Geelong... Rory Sloane also not playing so my guess is he will get games this year but isnt the lock all may think...

ps check out aidan riley today - better pick than embly imho

tbagrocks

Who Brad or Rory?

Both will play, Rory will be this years Dangerfield

Crouch is being managed through the pre-season, Coach already has him locked in to play ;)

tbagrocks

Sando on 5AA

"I'm a little bit hard on him because he could be anything"

"he's not a deffinate for round one but he'll be in discussions"

Mr.Craig

Turn it up Sando. ::)