Marco Paparone

Started by Jay, February 23, 2013, 11:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Heard on FoxFooty that Jonathon Brown said Marco Paparone is a good chance to play round 1.

1st round draft pick, cheap and has mid/fwd DPP

Will he get a gig in any if your teams considering how weak the fwd rookies are?

colmullet

If he's named i guess he's gotta be considered.....who knows how many if any will be named come round 1

Mykonos FC

With a name like Marco Paparone, he'll be in my team!

Mat0369

Looked to be racking up a few touches. Interesting selection

tbagrocks

I thought he was a young kpp? Has the great tbag made a mistake? :o

Mat0369

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 24, 2013, 12:40:18 AM

194 cm but won the 2k time trial in his first session. Has a big tank and super athletic. Brown said they were hoping he could lock down a half forward flank

nostradamus

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 24, 2013, 12:44:41 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 24, 2013, 12:40:18 AM

194 cm but won the 2k time trial in his first session. Has a big tank and super athletic. Brown said they were hoping he could lock down a half forward flank

around draft time l read something about him being a tall wing option because of his aerobic capacity

Hawka

Considering the options we have up Forward this sesason for rookies he is a worthwhile option if he shows more promise in the NAB and gets a gig round 1

Mat0369

Quote from: nostradamus on February 24, 2013, 12:47:21 AM
around draft time l read something about him being a tall wing option because of his aerobic capacity

I am just going off what Brown was saying during the game, he said that no one wants to play on him at training since he is so athletic and has the ability to run them all off their legs. He did rack up quite a few touches floating around the midfield and back half as Brisbane were pressing just as he said this.

StuL

Definitely on the short list

dmac07

Quote from: Mykonos FC on February 23, 2013, 11:51:12 PM

Marco Paparone - sounds like a gourmet pizza!

JimMundy93

If he is named round one he is a lock in my team
Seems better than alot of other choices

ronl

Fair enough, but didn't Brown say good things about everyone and everything.  I don't think he wanted to be seen to be downgrading anyone.  If someone had asked him he would have said the bootstudder had a chance of playing round 1.

nostradamus

Quote from: dmac07 on February 24, 2013, 09:18:07 AM
Quote from: Mykonos FC on February 23, 2013, 11:51:12 PM

Marco Paparone - sounds like a gourmet pizza!

or a gangster from the Sopranos

Hagebear

Looked really good last night. Can see him being that lead up forward pushing up onto the wing. Extremely quick off the mark and has got a huge tank. Not to many other options.