What is the best position in the Supercoach draft?

Started by hawkers65, February 23, 2013, 08:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkers65

I was just wondering what you guys thinks the best draft position is? Keeping in mind there is only 6 of us and no captains.

Thanks Hawkers!

Jay

Ziplock

I really like back to back picks.

so... first :P

first pick is so OP for fantasy afl :P

Mykonos FC

Ziplock

eh, not really. There's definitely value in a mid draft pick- if you pick first for instance in a 10 man league, there's 20 picks between yours... that means theoretically, should the guy after you start taking rucks, and everyone else follows suit, by the time it gets back to your pick, the top 20 rucks are gone. In contrast, by having a mid draft pick, theres only 10 or so picks between yours.

kilbluff1985

yeah you might have to wait 20 picks for your 2nd pick but you get to take pick 2 and 3 together so still works out fine

only having to log on once every 2 round is a plus to

hawkers65

thanks guys, but like i said theres only 6 in the league.

Ziplock

Quote from: hawkers65 on February 24, 2013, 10:00:08 AM
thanks guys, but like i said theres only 6 in the league.

first easily then.

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 24, 2013, 03:02:11 AM
yeah you might have to wait 20 picks for your 2nd pick but you get to take pick 2 and 3 together so still works out fine

only having to log on once every 2 round is a plus to

yeah, but as I said, 20 picks can really screw you over if everyone starts going the same position.

kilbluff1985

Yeah but if your first 2 picks are like GAJ and Shuey or someone still looking really good

Then you get your 3rd pick before everyone to so I would love being first

Ziplock

oh yeah, not going to deny it, back to back picks rock
:P

betch ya

depends who gets picked up in the first round draft picks - it was in ultimate footy last year judd and franklin were picked in the first round so i got swan @ pick 5 then selwood in the 2nd round - first pick is always good though

FisherSaints

In the bench I got last pick of 8, I got Selwood and Franklin with my first 2

Mat0369

back to back picks is what you want. Gives you a chance to see how the draft flows and then make your selection.