went to the crows trial and what did we learn..... Tambling!!!!

Started by Insider out, February 23, 2013, 08:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insider out

Ok I kid you not.. I think with Brodie Smith going down it seriously opens the door for tambling.... he was really good today .... I guess about 20 dispoals and looked to have time and space. He did actually have a good year in the sanfl last year and played well in nab 1. AT 208k has to be considered - Crows having the first game of the year will allow you to see if he is in and avoid the green vest.

also of note IMHO
Sloane was great should push 100 avg this year, Matty Wright continues to impress.. and Couch was also very very good.

for Freo
Barlow had it on a string, Fyfye was gold and Mundy looked great

Now jut to fit them all in!!!

Jukes

Quote from: Insider out on February 23, 2013, 08:17:42 PM
Sloane was great should push 100 avg this year,

Loving that, could be a massive steal at pick 99 for my dt elite :D

Mykonos FC

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2013-02-23/crows-sink-dockers-in-a-thriller

Sums it up and look out for Jenkins too - but very good point about Adelaide having the first game, Tambling still needs to show a bit more but he'd be a smokey that is for sure !

Screech

just saw the news preview on the telly and looked like no one was there!

heard fyfe, mundy and barlow, particularly the later got a heap of posessions as well....

tambling averaged 80 odd a couple of season back, if he can manage that this year he is well worth a punt! really make or break year for him at the crows for sure....

Insider out

probably only 2000 or so there, I know I should get with the times but enjoyed the trial match far more than the 20/20 stuff.  result was irrelevant, was very hot and crows had 7 or so more players to rotate.. Freo was great out of the blocks though..

ps don't discount aidan riley from a breakout year

tbagrocks

What about the young small backs, Lukey Brown and Rory Laird? I heard the radio coverage and Martin playing forward sounded good

Insider out

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 09:11:02 PM
What about the young small backs, Lukey Brown and Rory Laird? I heard the radio coverage and Martin playing forward sounded good

Martin kicked 3 but didnt dominate from a possie point of view... lukey brown was ....... wait for it....... very very very good - almost locked for mine - I haven't seen the stats but would guess had 17-20 ish...

Rory Laird maybe 15 touches and a couple inside 50's not sold on job security....

Jaensch also good and could grab that dogger role / spot ahead of brown

Holz

tambling will always be a spud in my eyes. at 200k its a pretty big risk. Not sure if he is in the 22.

tamblign currently sitting at D5 in my sqaud, shhhh

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on February 24, 2013, 01:12:52 AM
tambling will always be a spud in my eyes. at 200k its a pretty big risk. Not sure if he is in the 22.

Fixed.

tbagrocks

Nobody will be ahead of Brown ;)

Cheers thanks mate! Laird hopefully for all of us won't play till next year giving as a gread defencive CC

Brown and Laird :-* :-* :-*  will be the best two small backs in the history of the club :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on February 24, 2013, 01:15:24 AM
Quote from: Holzman on February 24, 2013, 01:12:52 AM

Fixed.

am i trying to trick noobs into picking this spud. Or am i trying to keep him unique.

thats the question

tbagrocks