Started by powersuperkents, February 23, 2013, 05:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one?

Pendlebury
Boyd
Cotchin
Watson

tbagrocks

Priddis just doesn't kick enough, 100 though is achievable, Gaff is a definite bolter, risky to start but why not with 44 trades and he should at least rise in price

Cotchin is just risky because he's had the breakout and now has a high price tag, upgrade target

I have Pendles and Redden ;) also Fyfe starred today in a trial v Adelaide

Adamant

Quote from: powersuperkents on February 23, 2013, 05:50:39 PM
I can free up some cash now because of the Staker injury and potentially go Redden to Cotchin or even try Redden to Boyd but to want to keep my RedRock combo in my side. I couldl downgrade Broughton and try get a midfield rookie up to Priddis or something

What are thoughts on Priddis will he average 100+ or not? or I could go Gaff

Just throwing the question out there :D

Hmm, Priddis averaged 97 without his concussion game, so is underpriced, but he's no chance of finishing in the top 8 mids. Handballs too much and just gives you consistent 90s, which isn't a bad thing, but you really want your mids going 105-110+ so he's not worth it.

I'd go Fyfe is you're looking for someone in that price range. ;)

essendon2

I'd go Pendles

Watson over the rest also  8)

powersuperkents

Quote from: Adamant on February 23, 2013, 05:57:42 PM
I can free up some cash now because of the Staker injury and potentially go Redden to Cotchin or even try Redden to Boyd but to want to keep my RedRock combo in my side. I couldl downgrade Broughton and try get a midfield rookie up to Priddis or something

Hmm, Priddis averaged 97 without his concussion game, so is underpriced, but he's no chance of finishing in the top 8 mids. Handballs too much and just gives you consistent 90s, which isn't a bad thing, but you really want your mids going 105-110+ so he's not worth it.

haha yeah I had forgotten about Ffye. Is he worth downgrading Broughton for though?

Adamant

Quote from: powersuperkents on February 23, 2013, 06:57:17 PM

haha yeah I had forgotten about Ffye. Is he worth downgrading Broughton for though?

Is Broughton your D4? could you post your team so it's easier to give suggestions?

browny_wce

i got all 3  ;D
plus Ablett and Thompson 8)

GM

GoLions

Priddis was one of my first chosen in SC, not a chance in my DT though.

Also, Pendles.

nrich102

Jukes

Pendles: 117, +7
MattyB: 116, +1
Cotch: 113, +2

=124 vs 117 vs 115

Yeah, like most, I reckon, in terms of scoring potential and price increase potential, Pendles is the best pick on both counts, followed by Boydy.

I have Pendles and Boyd in my side atm.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Adamant on February 23, 2013, 07:00:49 PM

Is Broughton your D4? could you post your team so it's easier to give suggestions?
Haha Broughton is my D6

My current backline is:
Goddard, Stanley, Gibbs, Birchall, Hartlett, Broughton, Pittard, Docherty

My midfield only has 4 premos
Swan, Pendlebury, Redden & Marc Murphy the rest are rookies

My forward line has only 3 premos
Franklin, Cox & Rockliff. I also have Knights but the rest are Rookies

Adamant

Quote from: powersuperkents on February 23, 2013, 07:39:11 PM
Quote from: Adamant on February 23, 2013, 07:00:49 PM

Haha Broughton is my D6

My current backline is:
Goddard, Stanley, Gibbs, Birchall, Hartlett, Broughton, Pittard, Docherty

My midfield only has 4 premos
Swan, Pendlebury, Redden & Marc Murphy the rest are rookies

My forward line has only 3 premos
Franklin, Cox & Rockliff. I also have Knights but the rest are Rookies

Wow, that's a very, very, very strong backline. I reckon too strong. Most people are going with 3-4 back premos and the rest rooks. The most you could possibly go is 5 I reckon, but I still think that's overkill.

I'd go Broughts to Terlich and Birchall/Hartlett to Stevenson and then upgrade a mid rook to Boyd and a forward rook to Byrnes.

Windigo

3 is acceptable, 4 is good, 5 is borderline...But 6.  :o

Ziplock

where the flower did you find enough decent fwd rookies to only field 3 premiums.

Colliwobblers

agree with windy and zip.

there may be enough fwd rooks named for round 1, but i cant see who yet, kennedy at the pies would be a lock but he wont play early or much too many fwds there already with krak and caff back and elliot was good enough to be next in line.

neade should play, lee should, caff will - who else is there up fwd ?

i would move broughton to your fwd line if you are sold on having him and bring in another def rook.

you can move him back to def as you upgrade.