Main Menu

Trial game v Freo

Started by tbagrocks, February 23, 2013, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Here are the stats of the Crows courtesy of afc.com.au :)

Brad Crouch: four kicks, 14 handballs, five marks, four clearances and two inside 50ms

Matthew Jaensch: 15 kicks, three handballs, eight marks, one clearance and three rebound 50ms

Richard Tambling: 10 kicks, eight handballs, five marks, two clearances and two inside 50ms

Luke Brown: 11 kicks, six handballs, five marks and two rebound 50ms

Rory Laird: 11 kicks, six handballs, four marks and two inside 50ms

Shaun McKernan: 12 kicks, five handballs, three marks, six hit-outs and 1.3

Andy Otten: nine kicks, seven handballs, five marks and one rebound 50m

Matthew Wright: 10 kicks, six handballs, two clearances and three inside 50ms (first half only)

Ricky Henderson: 11 kicks, four handballs, eight marks, three inside50ms and 1.0 (second half only)

Rory Sloane: eight kicks, seven handballs, three clearances and one inside 50m (first half only)

Cam Ellis-Yolmen: six kicks, eight handballs, three marks and six hard-ball gets

Aidan Riley: five kicks, eight handballs, three clearances, seven hard-ball gets and one inside 50m

Sam Kerridge: eight kicks, four handballs, one clearance and four rebound 50ms

Patrick Dangerfield: six kicks, five handballs, five clearances and three inside 50ms (second half only)

Luke Thompson: eight kicks, three handballs, seven marks, one clearance and two rebound 50ms

Josh Jenkins: seven kicks, three handballs, two marks, 12 hit-outs, three inside 50ms and 2.1

Brodie Martin: eight kicks, two handballs, three marks, two inside 50ms and 3.1

Lewis Johnston: six kicks, three handballs, three inside50ms and 2.0

Tom Lynch: five kicks, four handballs, five marks, one inside 50m and 1.1 (second half only)

Jarryd Lyons: four kicks, five handballs, one clearance and two inside 50ms

Daniel Talia: five kicks, four handballs, three marks and one inside 50m

Nathan van Berlo: five kicks, four handballs, two marks and two clearances (first half only)

Mitch Grigg: four kicks, four handballs, two marks and one inside 50m

Bernie Vince: seven kicks, one handball, three marks and two inside 50ms (second half only)

Rory Atkins: four kicks, three handballs, one clearance and one inside 50m (first half only)

Ian Callinan: four kicks, two handballs, two clearances, three inside 50ms and 1.1 (second half only)

Taylor Walker: five kicks, one handball, four marks and one inside 50m (first half only)

Tim McIntyre: five kicks, one mark, one inside 50m and 2.1

Kyle Hartigan: three kicks, one handball and two rebound 50ms (second half only)

Angus Graham: one kick, 14 hit-outs and one rebound 50m

tbagrocks

Nice jobe CF ;)

Do we need more evidence for Wright?

Those Crouch clearence numbers, 4, will increase constently ;)

Decent numbers from Laird and Ellis-Yolman ;)

Sorry but i'm not giving away my smokey, but you all know him by now, no not Tex (he's a kid)

elephants

Haven't looked at any numbers tbag but I'm gonna say your smokey is Henderson

tbagrocks

Luke Brown, dammit >:( what did I say that for ::)

Forget that, it's a typo, I didn't mean it! That's a mistake, Oz is planting things on my post

Although lets just all pray Rory Laird don't get a game ;) ;)  Thank God he's still rookie listed ;D

Laird next year will be the No 1 locked rookie back 8)

meow meow

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 24, 2013, 03:54:57 AM
Luke Brown, dammit >:( what did I say that for ::)

Forget that, it's a typo, I didn't mean it! That's a mistake, Oz is planting things on my post

Brown got 3 goals kicked on him in the first half against the Saints. It took Saad, Milera and Milne 5 minutes each to kick a goal on him. He'll need to work on that before he is going to push for a spot in the 22.

tbagrocks

He is still the best back pocket at the club, a three game player, I doubt some of the best small forwards in the comp will stop him playing

Don't judge a guy on one game ;)  He has great defencive attributes ;D

Ricochet

Apart from Thommo, is there anyone else that will step straight back into that midfield that played on the wkend

tbagrocks

Ricochet

Ok. Have been considering Wright for a while and has been killing these preseason games but just wondering...
With Danger not playing the first half with him
and Thommo not playing
and Vince not playing the first half with him either
Are his performances so far a little inflated because these guys didn't play?
Basically I'm asking... with the return of these guys into that already strong midfield, will he get less midfield time or has he jumped ahead of some?

Hagebear

Quote from: Ricochet on February 26, 2013, 02:11:36 PM
Ok. Have been considering Wright for a while and has been killing these preseason games but just wondering...
and Thommo not playing
Basically I'm asking... with the return of these guys into that already strong midfield, will he get less midfield time or has he jumped ahead of some?

I don't think it will affect him too much at all. I think Vince will play more of a wing role and with the being so many interchanges and what not he should get a similar amount of midfield time then the others and he has the added bonus as being a good half forward flanker. Remember he averaged 85 will all those guys playing last year. I definately can't see him slipping. Can't see him averaging 100 but I think he'll push into the 90's

tbagrocks

Although VB looked real solid last year and Vince gunned in patches

I basically have Wright as the number four now, it's so heavily rotated through there anyway that 6-8 players can perform well in there every week for every club

Ricochet

Ricochet

Saw this on the SuperCoach Paige on facebook
Adelaide have confirmed that the 24 players running out this weekend will be the closest indication of the 22 who will run out for the Crows in round one.

Will be watching Wright very closely

GM

Quote from: Hagebear on February 26, 2013, 02:51:35 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 26, 2013, 02:11:36 PM
and Thommo not playing

I don't think it will affect him too much at all. I think Vince will play more of a wing role and with the being so many interchanges and what not he should get a similar amount of midfield time then the others and he has the added bonus as being a good half forward flanker. Remember he averaged 85 will all those guys playing last year. I definately can't see him slipping. Can't see him averaging 100 but I think he'll push into the 90's
He is used as a linkman in def picking up lots of +6s.Then he delivers to the line breakers Danger,Sloane etc.