Waite, Bolton, Blair or bruest and also for defenders

Started by Samsturmfels, February 23, 2013, 04:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

For my supercoach draft team who should I have out of Waite, Bolton, Blair or bruest

Also

Also out of Adcock, Johnson, Stanley, Thompson,  grima, Rance and dempster who should I get

m.ley23

In my opinion, Bruest.

Has scored reasonbly well in recent year(s) and is looking to get up the field a little more and play some time on ball. Will come into his own this year

dmac07

Waite and bolton too old/injury prone. Bruest or Blair, both can kick a goal and both improving players.

Swan Fan

Bolton injury prone??? are you really kidding, wish I had the guts to put him in but he is about 60,000 too much nice thought though...

jimmyh

Quote from: m.ley23 on February 23, 2013, 04:38:55 PM
In my opinion, Bruest.

Has scored reasonbly well in recent year(s) and is looking to get up the field a little more and play some time on ball. Will come into his own this year

+1, watch him go

dmac07

Quote from: Swan Fan on February 23, 2013, 05:59:29 PM
Bolton injury prone??? are you really kidding, wish I had the guts to put him in but he is about 60,000 too much nice thought though...

Should specify. Bolton = too old. Waite = injury prone.

Jroo

Quote from: dmac07 on February 23, 2013, 06:04:20 PM
Quote from: Swan Fan on February 23, 2013, 05:59:29 PM

Should specify. Bolton = too old. Waite = injury prone.
+1 out of Bruest and Blair and Bruest wins. He's a jet and will get more midfield time in 2013. Will defintley improve his SC average  :)

Dayze

Blair will b the player most affected by balls return. Directly affects him as an inside mid. Waites body is a joke and Bolton is too long in the tooth to really consider a starer. If bruest starts on a wing in the next few nab games then bruest. If not then none.

Mat0369

Considering it is a draft team price should not matter. I love Waite, he scores well when he plays but his body has let him down. Bolton has been consistent and durable and since price does not matter, if he is there, take him. See if you can get Waite with a late round flyer though.

Samsturmfels

Also out of Adcock, Johnson, Stanley, Thompson,  grima, Rance and dempster who should I get

Mat0369

Adcock if he is there. See how the draft falls and who is available. Who do you plan on taking with your first selection?

Samsturmfels

Mat0369