Jack
8 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Jay

Got five 600k+ mids on my shortlist and am now stuck :-\

Mids look like this: Ablett, Pendlebury, JPK, ?, Fyfe + rooks

Any advice would be great, this is a really tough choice

LF

I personally have gone with Jack finished last season well and if you look at his scores v the first few teams the swans play this year has the potential to go bang.

Colliwobblers

Voted Selwwod if it is Joel/

My Mids - Ablett - Swan - Pendles - Kennedy - JSelwood - Ball.

Pity I can't have my man Beams, but I still like Pendles over him in SC, for now.

Dangerfield with Adelaides easy start and the Cats hard start is tempting to replace JSelwood but I'm not sure yet....

Jack is a good options also and the Saints start the season easy also.

Jay

Quote from: luvfooty on February 23, 2013, 04:10:10 PM
I personally have gone with Jack finished last season well and if you look at his scores v the first few teams the swans play this year has the potential to go bang.
I've had Jack all pre-season. Think he can continue his scores from the 2nd half of 2012 throughout this season and like you said, will start well.

Yep its J-Sel, Colli. Nice mids mate. Danger could pump out 140s early but also could have some sub 80 games so have a feeling his price will drop...

LF

I had Mitchell not last year the year before I was constantly taking him in and out of my team all preseason I couldn't decide whether or not to have him.I ended up sticking with him and it paid off.My point is sometimes you just need to go with your gut

Jay

Quote from: luvfooty on February 23, 2013, 04:20:30 PM
I had Mitchell not last year the year before I was constantly taking him in and out of my team all preseason I couldn't decide whether or not to have him.I ended up sticking with him and it paid off.My point is sometimes you just need to go with your gut
Yeah good post LF, think I might go with my gut

Cotchin is the poll leader...

meow meow

Dangerfield was superb last year and he still has room to improve!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: meow meow on February 23, 2013, 07:17:04 PM

^ This

and with the easy early draw would love to start him in my side possibly over JSelwood but cannot due to the bye he shares with Gaj and the Pies

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on February 23, 2013, 04:16:16 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 23, 2013, 04:10:10 PM
I've had Jack all pre-season. Think he can continue his scores from the 2nd half of 2012 throughout this season and like you said, will start well.

Yep its J-Sel, Colli. Nice mids mate. Danger could pump out 140s early but also could have some sub 80 games so have a feeling his price will drop...
The only sub 80 game last year was in a final ???

Cotchin ::) let's fave it if you could pick Danger orCotchin for free you'd be silly to take Cotchen as Danger ave higher ::)  and will again!

StuL

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 23, 2013, 07:22:28 PM
Quote from: meow meow on February 23, 2013, 07:17:04 PM

^ This

and with the easy early draw would love to start him in my side possibly over JSelwood but cannot due to the bye he shares with Gaj and the Pies

plus 1. and with the soft draw the crows have got again..........

Jay

Cheers guys. Personal preference would have me choosing one of Danger and Selwood. Tough decision here

nrich102

Jay

nrich102

Jay

I have a feeling that Cotch will be extremely popular this year while putting out a similar output to someone like Selwood who looks like he will almost be a unique this year :o