Atley vs Yarran

Started by cortez, February 22, 2013, 09:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

very simple, vote!

Atley
Yarran

cortez

which one will be the better pick this year? vote and comment if you wish.

Swallow12

Yarran this year, I feel Atley will start to command more attention this year after his breakout last year

cortez

Is he high enough in norths pecking order to get attention though?

shorty3264

Yarran will have more scoring potential. an elite kick and very well suited to SC scoring, as far as this year goes I think Yarran will be the one out of these two.

Jay

Yaz copping a tag kills him. Cant see that happening to Atley

Atley for me

Colliwobblers

Atley will take another big step fwd this season, will be close to norths best be season end.

yarran not sure on is he accountable enough for Micks liking as a defender.

Mat0369

Yaz. Clean ball use most of the time and likes to go on long runs and deliver the ball long.

Jay

wow poll is so close. Almost a coin-flip...

batt

I'd back in Yarran just, only because of the Malthouse factor.

Neither will be featuring in my team however. 

Also consider Suban if he performs in the full games and gets a run in the mids.

quinny88

I missed the games tonight. What role was yarran used in?

Mat0369

Quote from: quinny88 on February 24, 2013, 11:03:01 PM

Ran off half back so his usual role. Then again Henderson played forward and he has been the blues best KP Back since he was switched to defense.

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 24, 2013, 11:07:18 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 24, 2013, 11:03:01 PM

Ran off half back so his usual role. Then again Henderson played forward and he has been the blues best KP Back since he was switched to defense.

Ah was hoping he ran through the midfield a bit more. Not sure of how he will score across half back

Mat0369

He got a lot of the ball and does what he did best the last few seasons breaking the lines. He pretty much hangs around the back of the square when the Blues have the ball on the wing before running past full pace for a hand pass and then delivers long. He will always get those sort of easy touches around the back and he was taking kick outs with Simpson which is another good sign.

Benus

Tough call - poll is at 50/50, personally though I think atley could go nuts

JimMundy93

it will be hard too see atley getting a tag, him for me out of those 2