HELP!! ......l'm having problems with the SC site

Started by nostradamus, February 22, 2013, 07:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

l have an SC team registered and am in 5 leagues

Today l went to start a Supercoach draft league, but for some reason l couldnt. But l could still get into Supercoach.

However now l cant get in at all!!! l use my normal login, but it opens up a blank page that has "logout" on the address bar.

l have 2 questions....

1. has anyone else experienced this problem?

2. does anyone have an email address that l can contact virtual sports on to try and resolve it

......thanks  >:(

Capper

try again, just noticed then that there were some problems but im in now.

IF it still doesnt work check the connection between the chair and the keyboard  ;)

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

l restarted my comp and can now get into Supercoach.

But when l try to register a league for supercoach draft it lets me fill out all the details. Then it revert back to the last page with all my details (which are all correct and filled in)

l think l'll just give up for tonight and try again tomorrow, if it still doesnt work l'll email VS and see what they can do about it

LF

I have as well Nostra only when I`m using chrome tho don`t know why
I use internet explorer now and it works fine

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on February 22, 2013, 11:03:50 PM
I have as well Nostra only when I`m using chrome tho don`t know why
I use internet explorer now and it works fine

ok thanks luv l'll try it now

....but what a pain in the bum

nostradamus

LF

Quote from: nostradamus on February 23, 2013, 01:53:27 AM
lt wont work on explorer for me either

I had login problems last season as well I ended up having to email them to fix the problem they sent me a link and I was using that until I amazingly the problem was fixed it wasn't just my team or my computer either all the computers at our house couldn't log in.

This season on chrome I can log in but no players come up when I'm trying to do my team but they come up fine on explorer

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on February 23, 2013, 02:00:14 AM

I had login problems last season as well I ended up having to email them to fix the problem they sent me a link and I was using that until I amazingly the problem was fixed it wasn't just my team or my computer either all the computers at our house couldn't log in.

This season on chrome I can log in but no players come up when I'm trying to do my team but they come up fine on explorer

l can log into supercoach on chrome and do everything fine, but just cant do supercoach draft

....and its the same on explorer, so it looks like l'll have to fire off an email, you dont have the address do you Luv?

LF

No but I got it off supercoach somewhere I think the help section had the contact details and they were surprisingly fast with their reply.

Capper

Quote from: nostradamus on February 23, 2013, 02:53:29 AM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 23, 2013, 02:00:14 AM

l can log into supercoach on chrome and do everything fine, but just cant do supercoach draft

....and its the same on explorer, so it looks like l'll have to fire off an email, you dont have the address do you Luv?
so what comes up when you try and log ion to the draft?

nostradamus

l can get in, but when l try to create a league........

l can fill in all the details, but when l get to the last part it wont go any further

and if l keep trying it goes to some blank page with "logout" at the top

Capper

ok so i just logged into SC and now all of my Groups have gone. WTF!!