Fantasy Face-Off: H. Shaw v Broughton

Started by Andrew, February 22, 2013, 03:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Just in case anyone was wondering if they were missing out on crucial Fantasy info at the AFL website, this has to be read to be believed about Heath Shaw:

QuoteMr Reliable. With a top score last season of 115 and an average of 82, Shaw doesn't fluctuate too much. He knows his role, when to run off and when to stay at home, and is bankable in most games.

From - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-21/shaw-v-broughton

Looks like the author, Michael Whiting, has taken the DT dunce cap from Dr. DT..!

Adamant

Mr.Craig

Yeah, I saw some of the bemused reactions today on Twitter.

Truly baffling. :o

tbagrocks

They also had an 18 year old ruckman in Grundy being fantasy relevant?

I am seriously looking at any fantasy stuff in AFL.com as irrelevant, they just simply have not a clue, that Shaw claim seals it!

Mr.Craig

The worst stuff comes from the clubs themselves when they do silly DT articles claiming half their team is relevant.

elephants

I read a Mr Fantasy article and it was the most stock standard stuff you'll ever read.

Like the verdict for Tuck was something like: Was a champion last year, could back it up but he might not. Just keeps on keeping on.

You don't say..

Ahh well, makes you feel privileged to get the advice and opinions from the legends of FF!

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on February 22, 2013, 05:43:40 AM
I read a Mr Fantasy article and it was the most stock standard stuff you'll ever read.

Like the verdict for Tuck was something like: Was a champion last year, could back it up but he might not. Just keeps on keeping on.

You don't say..

Ahh well, makes you feel privileged to get the advice and opinions from the legends of FF!
Yeah all the legends, so who are you? Legend one ore legend two? Just happy the potato farmer deleted the other potato's thread "K$rt Tippett" or else I wouldn't agree with you

Windigo

Worse yet, they get paid to write that shower yeah?  ???