Who is going to FALL?

Started by meow meow, February 22, 2013, 01:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayze

Nobody's writing off the champs mate. Just trying to wear our pre-emptive fantasy goggles. Time catches up with everyone (except fletcher) we just don't know when

TheAnt

Quote from: meow meow on February 22, 2013, 01:59:17 AM
Dangerfield is Victorian you moron.
Hahahah absolute gold Meow.  :)
I'm tipping Chappy to decline.

MC

Well given the 3300 points that will be distributed, you'd need to consider which players rising will have a negative impact on teh rest of the team's SC output.

Most people are predicting rises from players such as D Mart/Wright/Ziebell/Hannebury/Yarran/Gibbs/Ball etc to rise which must mean an equal and opposite reaction from their teammates.

EG.

Collingwood. Young will basically replace Wellingham, Ball coming back will take points from perhaps Blair? Could also impact on Beams/Swan/Pendles slightly - though I doubt it very much.

Yarran and Gibbs could easily take away from players like Judd/Scotland.

Etc. (At work - don't have heaps of time to think!)

What do you guys think?

Ziplock

not entirely true. Martin, Ziebell, Yarran, Gibbs all have huge room for team improvement as well... so, assuming their team improves significantly, they could be getting proportionally more of the 3300 allocated ppg as a team, subsequently those players could increase in value without any of their team mates decreasing.

tbagrocks

Quote from: TheAnt on February 22, 2013, 03:26:18 PM
How is that gold I never said he wasn't ::)  i'd be a moron if I sad he wasn't but I didn't so ???

TheAnt

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 22, 2013, 05:24:23 PM
Quote from: TheAnt on February 22, 2013, 03:26:18 PM
How is that gold I never said he wasn't ::)  i'd be a moron if I sad he wasn't but I didn't so ???
You said that you hate Cotchin because he's victorian and he sucks...

tbagrocks

By that logic all the Carlton players should hate their coach because he came from Collingwood ???

But you are right Cotchin does such ;)

TheAnt

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 22, 2013, 06:14:17 PM
By that logic all the Carlton players should hate their coach because he came from Collingwood ???

But you are right Cotchin does such ;)
Maybe it will be easier for you if I quote you word for word..
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 22, 2013, 01:54:54 AM
Trent Cotchin, because he is victorian and he sucks

Mat0369

I have had Heath Scotland in my SC team every year from the start. This year is the one year I won't. I have 3 or 4 reasons for this, the main one being Mick Malthouse. He and the coach did not get along when he was at Collingwood which was the reason for his trade, he is missing the first two weeks of the season as well as the age catching up with him. I think the change of coach will hurt Scotty more then it will help him