Who is going to FALL?

Started by meow meow, February 22, 2013, 01:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Most people are only seeing the positive possibilities. For every breakout player there needs to be one dropping down. Who do you think are some players who will score less this year, and why?

This time last year people were saying Scotland and Enright. Look how that worked out. It was Fisher and Yarran who were the letdowns. Are we going to write off the oldies again?

SydneyRox

dont think harvey can keep it up.

Pavlich and Sandi will also struggle for me.

tbagrocks

Trent Cotchin, because he is victorian and he sucks, also the fact that everyone loves him even though JPK and the Dangerman had higher averages  ;)

For the record Cotch and Danger were born within three days of each other :o :o :o :o :o

So for that reason any improvement in Cotchin will be matched by the Dangerman ;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----------------------

meow meow

Dangerfield is Victorian you moron.

SydneyRox

cotchin wont go that far backwards, while i think he will not match the heights of 2012

meow meow

Taylor Walker will drop 10 points without Kurt taking the best backman every week.

shorty3264

Quote from: meow meow on February 22, 2013, 01:59:17 AM
Dangerfield is Victorian you moron.
hahaha yep, went to my school  :P

shorty3264

On a serious note, I think Scotland will finally drop a bit, Chapman, Pavlich and I do think Zorko will drop slightly with some closer attention.

Samm79

Goodes, Bolton, Mike Pyke ;) Bartel, Enright, Joey, Cloke, J Brown, Ablett, Cox, Mitchell

FonFatty

Jobe Watson - Brownlow hangover
Nic Naitanui - Injuries will prevent him from having an impact (ALA Mummy)
Steve Johnson - Younger guys will take over at the cattery

quinny88

Quote from: FonFatty on February 22, 2013, 03:07:36 AM

Don't think it will be a brown low hangover that gets the better of jobe but rather a mental barrier after all that has gone on in recent weeks which has also personally questioned his brownlow medal. Must all be playing on his mind.
I agree on Nic nat. Although I think he will fire again in the second half if the season.
And I'm surprised u said Steve j to drop over the likes of Bartel and chappy? Steve j just claimed to be about to spend 80 % game time in the mids. I'm actually expecting and increase from him.

Another player I think will go off the radar is nroo. Been a sc gun for so long but age, injuries and a rebuilding side are against him

Dayze

Games changed on the champ nroo... Teams rotate defenders on him. Agree

Good to see a fresh new topic on the forum different question to get us thinking.
Maybe the Pav. If freo are to improve they can't keep relying on the champ. Can't expect a 31 year old to keep producing such incredible games in the forward line for 23 rounds.
Obvious ones being goodes, Fisher, jimmy b and maybe even dal santo, prolly chappy aswell. Feels bad writing negative things about such legends of the game. Mite aswell punch Lenny Hayes in the face
Smokey being swan. Only coz he is really good playing forward

tbagrocks

Haha well you called my bluff ???  I think I know Paddy is victorian ::)  but he chose to stay :o  Walker to drop, hmm well, umm ... not a chance in Craig Hutchison being a good bloke ;)

blue

Quote from: quinny88 on February 22, 2013, 03:20:33 AM
Quote from: FonFatty on February 22, 2013, 03:07:36 AM

Don't think it will be a brown low hangover that gets the better of jobe but rather a mental barrier after all that has gone on in recent weeks which has also personally questioned his brownlow medal. Must all be playing on his mind.
I agree on Nic nat. Although I think he will fire again in the second half if the season.
And I'm surprised u said Steve j to drop over the likes of Bartel and chappy? Steve j just claimed to be about to spend 80 % game time in the mids. I'm actually expecting and increase from him.

Another player I think will go off the radar is nroo. Been a sc gun for so long but age, injuries and a rebuilding side are against him
i agree with quinny, I am predicting steve j to be in the top 6 fowards, has caused me major issues with him missing round 1

Swan Fan

Watch out who you write off as it always has a habit of coming back to bite you in the BUM... especially the champions..   :P