D4 & M5

Started by Screech, February 22, 2013, 12:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Screech

I'm sold on my top 3 def and top 4 mid, now just to fill in the remaining 'premo' spots there with $1.08M to spend. What are some of your favourites?

Jukes

Screech

whoops, and F6. $1.08M to spend on D4, M5 & F6
budget
300-400:D4
400-500:M5
100+:F6 (Not Macaffer, already have him)
thanks
Quote from: Jukes on February 22, 2013, 12:05:55 AM
Stanton and Heppell?

yes stanton and heppell could work for me thanks....ummm, just means i will have to field macaffer and get and a very cheapo fwd to sit on the bench in the fwd line

Screech

fingers crossed macaffer is in the best 22 for the pies. after the opening match, imo, he looked fit and that in itself should be enough to warrant a selection

Screech

i'll go with stanton and heppell for now, plus dwyer slots in nicely on the bench for the pies. most likely wont see a game though, but you never know....

Jukes

Quote from: Screech on February 22, 2013, 12:09:11 AM
whoops, and F6. $1.08M to spend on D4, M5 & F6
budget
300-400:D4
400-500:M5
100+:F6 (Not Macaffer, already have him)
thanks
Quote from: Jukes on February 22, 2013, 12:05:55 AM
Stanton and Heppell?

yes stanton and heppell could work for me thanks....ummm, just means i will have to field macaffer and get and a very cheapo fwd to sit on the bench in the fwd line

Even though the criteria has changed, I still reckon doing that. Macaffer I reckon should go 75-80 and should be on your ground, with something like Lee and Neade on the bench. Stants and DysHepp for your other two still.

Screech

yeah man! top advice, thanks. here's what my team is looking like:

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Shaw, Goodes, Docherty (Stevenson, Terlich)
MID: Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Pendlebury, Stanton, Wines, Mitchell, O'Meara (Crouch, Viney)
RUC: Goldstein, Leuenberger (Hannath, Currie)
FWD: Cox, Bartel, Rockliff, Siposs, Varcoe, Macaffer (Neade, Dwyer)

Cash Left: $1,100
(Round 2 trades Bartel> Stevie J & ?>?)

Holz

Grimes and Murphy.

grimes playing in the mid is capable of 95+

Murphy is an elite player who was held back from injury averaged 112 in 2011 and i expect him to increase from that.

SydneyRox

Ziplock

well my d4 is broughton and m4 is ball :P

for that price range though I'd prefer Heppell + Murphy (if you can fit them in?)

Jukes

Quote from: Holzman on February 22, 2013, 01:29:53 AM
Grimes and Murphy.

Murphy is an elite player who was held back from injury averaged 112 in 2011 and i expect him to increase from that.

Honestly if you reckon Murphy will go like 115, Stants will score 193 every game of the season.

Capper

Lenny Hayes' nice early draw has convinced me to try him which means you could have your pick of the backs like Birchall, Heppell

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on February 22, 2013, 01:40:15 AM
Grimes and Murphy.

Honestly if you reckon Murphy will go like 115, Stants will score 193 every game of the season.

Jacked up scores dont count.

Beams/Boyd and Hanley? If not then Murphy + Grimes like Holz said ;)

Screech

Quote from: elephants on February 22, 2013, 01:47:35 AM
Quote from: Jukes on February 22, 2013, 01:40:15 AM
Grimes and Murphy.

Jacked up scores dont count.

Beams/Boyd and Hanley? If not then Murphy + Grimes like Holz said ;)

w/Beams & Hanley:

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, Shaw, GOodes, Docherty (Stevenson, Terlich)
MID: Swan, Ablett, Beams, Boyd, Pendlebury, Wines, Mitchell, O'Meara (Crouch, Viney)
RUC: Goldstein, Leuenberger (Daw, Currie)
FWD: Cox, Chapman, Rockliff, Siposs, Lycett, Macaffer (Neade, Lee)

Cash Left: $1,500

elephants

Yep I like that combo. That'd be my first choice combo.