Main Menu

PS4

Started by KoopKicka, February 21, 2013, 10:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

So, it was unveiled last night, whos excited? I surely am! Controller looks amazing too. Too bad they didnt show us the console but the GFX's are eye popping! ;D

Cicjose

it was always coming out this year because they dont want the Wii U to get a stranglehold when it actually gets games  ::)

Windigo

Will cost a mint.  :'(  :P

Ziplock

has the newest xbox been released?

KoopKicka

Quote from: Windigo on February 21, 2013, 10:27:38 PM
Will cost a mint.  :'(  :P

EB Games have estimated it at 900, no official word though, but if its not region locked Ill ship one from the US and plug it into a converter. Or just wait for the price to drop.

Windigo

Quote from: Ziplock on February 21, 2013, 10:28:31 PM
has the newest xbox been released?

Pfff, Xbox. 720 doesn't even make sense and just sounds shower.  :P

Ziplock

we get dominated in australia for electronics pricing, it's a flowering joke.

apparently for one piece of adobe software, the amount it's jacked up in australia means that if you buy a 2 way plane ticket to the US, buy it over then, and including accommodation etc. and fly back home it's still cheaper than buying it here.

hence why you pirate.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Ziplock on February 21, 2013, 10:36:56 PM
we get dominated in australia for electronics pricing, it's a flowering joke.

apparently for one piece of adobe software, the amount it's jacked up in australia means that if you buy a 2 way plane ticket to the US, buy it over then, and including accommodation etc. and fly back home it's still cheaper than buying it here.

hence why you pirate.

Was over in California in Janurary, people were complaining in Wal-Mart that the price of MW3 and Black Ops 2 was too dear. Heres the catch, going for 30 and 35 respectively, I just quietly grabbed a copy of both. ;D Plus the never released ouside-US 007 legends, total game to a shade over 100. Also considered buying a Windows 8 tablet-computer since they were flying off the shelf at 600 each. I also picked up 4 pairs of Vas shoes at 15 bucks a pop.

I was so glad for the 2 x 30kg bag allowance ;D

But its not just Electronics, its everything.

tbagrocks

:o What? Haven't even got the 3 yet ::)  Maybe i'm getting a bit old for games ::)

KoopKicka

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 10:54:48 PM
:o What? Haven't even got the 3 yet ::)  Maybe i'm getting a bit old for games ::)

Youve had 7 years to get the 3 tbag ::)

tbagrocks

No way really? 2006 :-[  Was perfectly happy with LMA manager 2004 and GTA 3 to need one ::)

NoButYeah

As a Killzone fan, I can't wait  ;D

Mat0369

So I heard it is like Manti Teo's girlfriend and no one has actually seen it

KoopKicka

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 21, 2013, 11:03:40 PM

Haha if my friends knew anything about NFL Id definitely chuck that on FB :D

Jay

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 21, 2013, 11:03:40 PM
LOL