O.Wines or K.Mitchell

Started by Rowy, February 21, 2013, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If both are seleted for round 1 who would you pick

O. Wines
K. Mitchell

tbagrocks

Everyone seems to really want him to play, well i'm a brave man i'll have a little bet with everyone ;D

If Kane Mitchell plays round one i'll change my avatar to him until say Port win,

GM

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 08:13:29 PM
Everyone seems to really want him to play, well i'm a brave man i'll have a little bet with everyone ;D

If Kane Mitchell plays round one i'll change my avatar to him until say Port win,
It will only be for 24 hrs then Tbag

tbagrocks

quinny88

You dont think Mitchell will play round 1? I think hes a shoe in. They wouldnt have got him to play in the magoos surely

Dudge

Pick one where his locks are blowin in the wind tbags ;D

tbagrocks

He was taken in the rookie draft remember, well apparently he is looking impressive on the training track, I have doubts, the SA media seems to think his disposal is a bit week for the level, I couldn't see the game on sunday to see it :-\  next week will be different as I caved in to the fox nazi's

Bottom line is port have strong depth in the midfield, guys like Moore, Young, Newton even Wines to get a go first for development surley? I believe the club rates these guys

With Boak, Hartlett, Ebert, Cornes, Cassisi, Broadbent, Wingard, Thomas/Logan, Monfries where does Mitchell fit? :o

If it does happen, will let Noz chose the pic as he's my rival to the mighty Llamas

TheAnt

Mitchells disposals I reckon are the reason he's only been drafted now...was horrid in that respect on the weekend, then again so were most.

GoldDigger

Plain ol' rivalry tbag. Will Crouch start R1 - maybe if he does those who bet against should wear him as their avatar until the Crows fluke a win?

Mat0369

Port Adelaide....SC purgatory