O.Wines or K.Mitchell

Started by Rowy, February 21, 2013, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If both are seleted for round 1 who would you pick

O. Wines
K. Mitchell

Rowy

I believe that both players will be selected for round 1, i only want to choose 1 player. Any suggestions

quinny88

Mitchell is about 40k cheaper so that makes him more favourable.
I have both

yorgis

mitch needs to be elevated off the rookie list for LTI victim  nick salter

dmac07

I think both are good picks, if I had to choose one (if both named rnd 1) I would go mitchell, think he can potentially be one of the better scornig rookies and possibly push 80ppg.

Its tough with Port though. Currently I have Pittard, Mitchell and Neade, throw Wines in, and I dont think all of them can play, but all seem good options.

dejan

id go mitchel he just looks the part and has the form from the wafl and soliddd build good footy brain to

morgs640

I think you definitely need to have both

MC

Mitchell - 40k cheaper, more mature body, has played senior footy before. I think he'll be the more consistent scorer.

GM

I have both atm,but i would choose Wines first

sweathog73

Good problem for Port Adelaide to have!  :D

Jroo

If I had to only pick one then, Mitchell.
Is older, Less of a sub risk, Cheaper, Better scoring potential.
So Mitchell for me, but it wouldn't be so bad if you have both.

mjpaps

Both will be handy picks.
I have both in my side atm...
I reckon Mitchell tho just because of his size & age.
However, when will he be / or can he be elevated to the senior list?

Hagebear

Mitchell solely on price.but I think u should have both if u can fit it in.

Dudge

I have both atm, and if both are picked rd1, i'd be quite happy to start with both. Most are saying Mitchell has a more mature body, age tells us that, but Ollie got a decent frame aswell

quinny88

People referring to Mitchells body size as an advantage obviously havent seen Wines  :o The kid is a beast

Ringo

I would try and get both as well - Wines looks ready for AFL despite being younger than Mitchell.  I would have no qualms starting both if both named Round 1,