HEATER: HOT OR NOT?

Started by timtim, February 21, 2013, 01:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Where is the Dawg? T Dog Dt only :-\  I don't like him, sure to drop price but as always an upgrade is you dare

shorty3264

sammy123

if he stops getting into shower and injured. Massive POD

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:07:48 AM
Where is the Dawg? T Dog Dt only :-\  I don't like him, sure to drop price but as always an upgrade is you dare

D3 lock   8)

dmac07

Also have all three, Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Rookies, backline is my weakest line with three starting rookies, but loaded up on the best premiums as there just arent many great premiums.

You can sweat on whether shaw will get tagged, but despite getting tagged and having down games, still gets you more points overall than guys like birchall, grimes etc.

quinny88

Quote from: dmac07 on February 21, 2013, 12:19:50 PM
Also have all three, Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Rookies, backline is my weakest line with three starting rookies, but loaded up on the best premiums as there just arent many great premiums.

You can sweat on whether shaw will get tagged, but despite getting tagged and having down games, still gets you more points overall than guys like birchall, grimes etc.

Not to mention people worrying about shaw getting injured yet they have grimes who is more injury prone lol

MC

Quote from: quinny88 on February 21, 2013, 01:48:22 AM
Quote from: MC on February 21, 2013, 01:44:32 AM
I've got him. My upgrade target is Goddard.

Thinking Goddard will drop?

Not necessarily, but there is that risk. New team, new role, could take awhile to settle in and work with a new structure. I've chosen Shaw and Heppell as alternatives.

Goddard is a gun, he'll definitely be in the top defenders (if not top) but I can't see him staying above 600k for very long. Upgrade target for me.

quinny88

Quote from: MC on February 21, 2013, 01:32:57 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 21, 2013, 01:48:22 AM
Quote from: MC on February 21, 2013, 01:44:32 AM
I've got him. My upgrade target is Goddard.

Thinking Goddard will drop?

Not necessarily, but there is that risk. New team, new role, could take awhile to settle in and work with a new structure. I've chosen Shaw and Heppell as alternatives.

Goddard is a gun, he'll definitely be in the top defenders (if not top) but I can't see him staying above 600k for very long. Upgrade target for me.

He's only $541,500

Il_Santo

Quote from: quinny88 on February 21, 2013, 01:36:36 PMHe's only $541,500

Maybe that's why he can't see him staying there for long.

MC

Haha good point, but what I meant was, that if he was to peak at about 600kish, he wouldn't stay there for too long, enabling me to bring him in as an upgrade when the time was right.

cortez

Going with Goddard, Gibbs and Birchall basically because I have more faith in Grant than Heater.

tigertops

godd gibbs and heater locks for me.

the only reliables  really

mjpaps

Quote from: tor01doc on February 21, 2013, 01:28:32 AM
So Heater AND Goddard AND Gibbs?

Surely these 2 are locks.

All of 3 are locked in my side!  ;)

batt

Every single year he finds a way to screw your SC over, whether you pick him or not.  It's actually quite impressive.

SydneyRox

all the haters will miss out on the fun and thats fine