1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 3

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:29:00 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on February 21, 2013, 02:16:24 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:10:41 AM
Quote from: SydneyRox on February 21, 2013, 01:39:36 AM
JPK>Danger>Cotchin
I want both jpk and danger in my starting team, but havent found a way to make it work as Swablett is locked.
Honestly cotchin not on the radar
Nice 8) 8)  have to agree, and if I can get the Swablett I will, but with caution. Want the Dangerman but thing he couyld drop price, JPK a lock, Danger could still bold, Cotchin's a spud

Cotchins a spud.. You must be kidding?
He bit, but yes I am joking, but for fun I am ragging on Cotchin

For the record JPK and the Dangerman had a higher average, why would this change ??? seeing Cotching is the same age as Danger why would his SC improve more than the Dangerman ??? 
Not all about avg tbag.. There's an important factor called consistency

tbagrocks

Not to many players are overly consistant in their first full year in the midfield, Damger will be much fitter and more consistant this year, not like he was inconsistant last year though, had a low of 86. The Dangerman will be fitter this season ;)  Sando knows what he's doing ;)  the smart man would get on Sloane ;)  and Wright :o

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:40:22 AM
Not to many players are overly consistant in their first full year in the midfield, Damger will be much fitter and more consistant this year, not like he was inconsistant last year though, had a low of 86. The Dangerman will be fitter this season ;)  Sando knows what he's doing ;)  the smart man would get on Sloane ;)  and Wright :o

Can't have every Adelaide player in my side mate lol. In fact I know this is going to irritate you, but at this stage I only have 1 and that's crouch haha

tbagrocks

No worries, am struggling to have one Richmond player in mine

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:46:17 AM
No worries, am struggling to have one Richmond player in mine

Yeah I only have cotchin and Dmart at this stage

gossiboy

Tbag's won me over, going with JPK.

Got Sauce Jacobs, Wright and Crouch from the crows and no tiges in my team at the moment.

Sad sad day when I have more melbourne, brisbane and port players in my team than representatives from the mighty dons.

Ricochet

This is the reason I am going with JPK and Danger

Posted this a while back...
Quote from: Ricochet on February 17, 2013, 11:11:49 PM
Definitely not suggesting Cotch will go backwards but when people talk about his amazing finish to the year, make sure you consider who he played in that half.

RD23: Port 124 expected
RD22: Essendon 123 when the Bombers were really struggling and Richmond won by 45
RD21: Freo 122 is good against a team fighting for finals
RD20: Bullies 175 expected a good score against a struggling Dogs team and Richmond won by 70
RD19: Brissie 115 expected against Brissie and Richmond won by 48
RD18: Carlton 106 ok score
RD17: North 98 probably expect more but still ok score
RD16: GC 141 definitely expected
RD15: Melbourne 100 probably expected more against a struggling Melbourne

Bolded are scores I consider to be decent opponents. In 2013 he will still play struggling teams and I still think he is a gun.
But I'm thinking he will score 115-120ish... 125+ just seems like a bit of a long shot

He was only averaging 111 up to round 15 and then had a dream run home. Still a quality player and should be in most sides come the end of the year, but i think Danger and JPK are better picks to start with.