Dangerfield
6 (14.6%)
Josh P Kennedy
23 (56.1%)
Someone else (specify below)
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 3

gossiboy

TRying to figure out who to have as my M5 for $645,000 or less - narrowed it down to Cothin, Danger and JPK.

GAblett, Swan, Pendles and Murph are my other 4 mids.

tbagrocks

This one's still pretty new, and it got a little heated!
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,71272.0.html

Basically I think you need to have JPK, was super early last season and went 120 all year

the danger porps

ive gone cotch and dangerfield.. jpk is a solid option tho, mAY DOWNGRADE BEAMS TO HIM

tor01doc

Lineball - so other factors come into your decision.

DPP? No.

Bye? Ahhh. Round 13 Coll / GCS / Carl / Ess / ADELAIDE

So no to Danger.

Now it's a coin toss between JPK and Cotchin.

t-rent

why dont you just have all 3? kennedy and danger good PODS (not many peeps will have them) and cotch is a given this year..

Screech

cotchin & kennedy = supercoach
dangerfield = DT

meow meow

Dangerfield has the potential to be the best scorer in the entire AFL. Do not underestimate him!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Screech on February 21, 2013, 12:26:16 AM
cotchin & kennedy = supercoach
dangerfield = DT
:o

Kennedy & Danger = SuperCoach

Cotchin = DT

from last year anyway

I don't see any going backwards, but imo Cotch and Danger could drop early duue to high averages and the fact they are both 22, and born within 3 days of each other

Wow this Cotchin love is insane, I got to agree with Meow here ;)  Danger regularly had 20 possessions at half time, his fittness will improve ;)

SydneyRox

JPK>Danger>Cotchin
I want both jpk and danger in my starting team, but havent found a way to make it work as Swablett is locked.
Honestly cotchin not on the radar

tbagrocks

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 21, 2013, 01:39:36 AM
JPK>Danger>Cotchin
I want both jpk and danger in my starting team, but havent found a way to make it work as Swablett is locked.
Nice 8) 8)  have to agree, and if I can get the Swablett I will, but with caution. Want the Dangerman but thing he couyld drop price, JPK a lock, Danger could still bold, Cotchin's a spud

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:10:41 AM
JPK>Danger>Cotchin
Nice 8) 8)  have to agree, and if I can get the Swablett I will, but with caution. Want the Dangerman but thing he couyld drop price, JPK a lock, Danger could still bold, Cotchin's a spud

Cotchins a spud.. You must be kidding?

Dayze

Quinny don't bite he feeds on this haha.

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on February 21, 2013, 02:16:24 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:10:41 AM
JPK>Danger>Cotchin

Cotchins a spud.. You must be kidding?
He bit, but yes I am joking, but for fun I am ragging on Cotchin

For the record JPK and the Dangerman had a higher average, why would this change ??? seeing Cotching is the same age as Danger why would his SC improve more than the Dangerman ??? 

quinny88

Quote from: Dayze on February 21, 2013, 02:22:21 AM

Oh I know trust me haha
But to actually say Cotchin is a spud is a whole new level of ridiculous statements even for tbag lol.
It's really getting to you all the love for cotchin isn't it tbag? Haha get used to it he's only 22, there is still 10+ years of it to come :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on February 21, 2013, 02:30:03 AM
Quote from: Dayze on February 21, 2013, 02:22:21 AM

Oh I know trust me haha
But to actually say Cotchin is a spud is a whole new level of ridiculous statements even for tbag lol.
It's really getting to you all the love for cotchin isn't it tbag? Haha get used to it he's only 22, there is still 10+ years of it to come :P
So is Dangerfield ;) but wait ... so is Walker :o

Nah it's not getting to me, I know he's great but just playing the bias SA role ::) nothing against Cotch but he got in my way