Martin and Wright risky?

Started by sammy123, February 20, 2013, 04:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

I have both in my FWD line. Too risky or a good move?

colmullet

Could be the Sidey and Danger combo of 2013......yeah there's risk but i think at worst they will average 85 - 90 which isn't the end of the world

sammy123

quinny88

Quote from: colmullet on February 20, 2013, 04:19:38 PM
Could be the Sidey and Danger combo of 2013......yeah there's risk but i think at worst they will average 85 - 90 which isn't the end of the world

Not the end of the world but pretty bad considering there are only 6 fwd spots to fill in 2013. Cant afford to have 2 guys avg bellow 95 and definitely not below 90. Extra trades may make that not too much of an issue anyway though but these guys arent picked as cash cows so you really would be taking a risk getting both in the hope they will both be keepers.
Would be a great move if they both averaged 100 though

Ricochet

Yeh personally i can't see Wright going 105+ which he would need to achieve to be a top 10 fwd.
Martin might just do it.

tbagrocks

Martin is still a risk yep surely? Matty not so much, he's a lad who has big upside and will improve

sammy123

hopefully the stories about dusty building his tank are true

TheAnt

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 20, 2013, 09:04:22 PM
Martin is still a risk yep surely? Matty not so much, he's a lad who has big upside and will improve
Martin does aswell...that's the whole point of this thread.

SydneyRox

both is a risk as richo has said, pick one and go for it

quinny88

Quote from: sammy123 on February 20, 2013, 10:38:48 PM
hopefully the stories about dusty building his tank are true

They are. He is top 5 in all time trails. Having a monster pre season

tbagrocks

Helped by a SJ and Nic omitions from round one. A Walker, Rocky, Wright, Dusty starting four seems totally feasible now, depends where I want Cox

sammy123

t.thomas6

Matty de Boer? Getting much mroe midfield time and with an average of 85 last season spent a fair bit in the FWD line...i can only see that going up since he is one of Ross' loved ones haha

CrowsFan

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 21, 2013, 02:05:11 AM
Helped by a SJ and Nic omitions from round one. A Walker, Rocky, Wright, Dusty starting four seems totally feasible now, depends where I want Cox
In and around your mouth? :P

quinny88

Quote from: sammy123 on February 21, 2013, 10:42:11 AM
thoughts on bartel????

Potential upgrade target for mine. Don't see a big upside to him so he won't have a big price rise or anything