Main Menu

mummy

Started by THE BIG 3, February 20, 2013, 01:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE BIG 3

Mumford v Goldstein as a pod ? haven't seen much love for him thus far was pretty solid 2 years back and improved during the year just gone.

SydneyRox

both are a risk, if both come back at 100% Mummy will easily outscore goldy, but will he/they come back to 100%

jfitty

I'm so tempted to pick Mumford this year, as much as he has burnt me in the past. If he plays at least 19-20 games, there is no reason why he can't replicate his 2011 form and average 110 again. He smashed it at the end of last season, even with Pyke in the team, and at around 480k is severely underpriced due to that potential. Although these are the guys you should be taking risks on with the extra trades.

T Dog

great price, can ruck, when injured just trade to Bellchambers for e.g

GM

Had him from the start last year.No,this year there are more reliable DT ruck options.

Ricochet

I have him locked in atm purely based on his early fixture

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ricochet on February 20, 2013, 01:39:06 PM

+1 - then if it goes wrong, a sideways trade is all good!

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2013, 01:46:38 PM

exactly

GM

Quote from: Ricochet on February 20, 2013, 01:49:33 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2013, 01:46:38 PM

exactly
only 30 trades fellas,if you have Berger combo could double sideways.

fever

he is far far far more attractive than goldy in the ruck. i just cant understand all the love for goldy atm.

GM

Yep,but no love for Goldy here either.

tkringle

If the big mummy looking fit at the end of the NAB cup, i will be locking him in at R1 (did the same thing last year so hoping for history to not repeat itself!)

bottlemart

Had Sandilands locked in but was worried about a potential injury, but his latest injury setback is further reason for me to steer clear of injury prone players.

Goldy for me, with burger.

Cox is, and has been #1 standout ruckman for many years, but is locked away in many forward lines, including mine.  If only there were 2 dean cox's.

quinny88

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2013, 01:06:00 AM
both are a risk, if both come back at 100% Mummy will easily outscore goldy, but will he/they come back to 100%

Why would he easily outscore goldy?
Goldy has outscored him the past 2 seasons

quinny88

Quote from: fever on February 20, 2013, 02:00:17 PM
he is far far far more attractive than goldy in the ruck. i just cant understand all the love for goldy atm.

Because goldy averaged 113 in 2011 when he was the #1 ruck which he will be again in 2013.. Whats not to love?