Pendles
22 (59.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

sammy123

Which one should i choose to start

SydneyRox

both. simple, who ever else you have at m3 m4 get rid of them

MC

Pendlebury. He has more upside in my opinion. Played on half a leg last year and still dominated. He'll go very close to 130 this year.

Swan is still an excellent option, I just feel safer with Pendles.

SydneyRox

Quote from: MC on February 20, 2013, 01:25:12 AM
Pendlebury. He has more upside in my opinion. Played on half a leg last year and still dominated. He'll go very close to 130 this year.

could not disagree more! swan will outscore pendles this year, both avg and total points

GCSkiwi

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2013, 01:28:33 AM
Quote from: MC on February 20, 2013, 01:25:12 AM

could not disagree more! swan will outscore pendles this year, both avg and total points

I agree with MC... Swan has a tendency of going missing. To Arizona. So while he might average more than Pendles (definitely possible), I don' think it will be by that much, and I think you will get more games from Pendles... 125 avg from >20 games is better than 130 avg for 18 games in my mind... Depends if you want league or overall, and on the rest of your team makeup.

Ricochet

Pendles averaged the same as Swan this year while playing half the season with a broken leg...

fever

i really don't think there's a great deal between them.

GM

hannebery2rohan

Won't be much in it at years end to be honest. Like splitting hairs.

tor01doc

Both AND Ablett but Pendles for me if pressed.

sammy123

maybe will upgrade to swan after his bye

fever

Quote from: tor01doc on February 20, 2013, 03:45:09 PM
Both AND Ablett but Swan for me if pressed.

eh, i kinda think that's overkill and your side may hurt for it. it's likely that at some stage this year one of them will drop enough in price to make holding off now worthwhile overall, unless you're really trying hard to win that $50k.

Ricochet

Quote from: fever on February 20, 2013, 04:44:47 PM
Quote from: tor01doc on February 20, 2013, 03:45:09 PM
Both AND Ablett but Swan for me if pressed.

eh, i kinda think that's overkill and your side may hurt for it. it's likely that at some stage this year one of them will drop enough in price to make holding off now worthwhile overall, unless you're really trying hard to win that $50k.
All three had injury affected 2012s so technically all three are underpriced.
Pendles was subbed in round 10 and played the rest of the year with a broken leg
Swan had hammy problems and played less that 3 quarters in round 8
Ablett Hyperextended his knee in round 4 and missed 2 games.

Wouldn't be surprised if these 3 actually increased in price  :o

quinny88

Im sure this is like the 5th time this has been posted already this pre season lol.
But anyway.. Pendles, just. You will want both by seasons end though so it doesnt really matter that much

sammy123

Quote from: quinny88 on February 20, 2013, 06:18:28 PM
Im sure this is like the 5th time this has been posted already this pre season lol.
But anyway.. Pendles, just. You will want both by seasons end though so it doesnt really matter that much

i agree