ok, have laugh, but maybe?

Started by cortez, February 19, 2013, 12:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Richard Tambling? Very cheap, If he can get back in to Adelaides side you're not going to lose money, would only need to avg 70 to be a good cash cow, has had a full pre season, looked good on the weekend if with extra trades to burn this year why not take a punt?

fever

cortez

Ricochet

Well Brodie Smith has free'd up a spot in the starting side  :o

Holz

definately worth a look. If i can use the funds by goinf my D4 premo to him wisely than he might sneak into the squad.

Ringo

As Holz says definitely worth a look - Looking at Yarran to Tambling and Byrnes to LeCras.  Not quite enough for a 5th super prem in mids.

tor01doc

Lucky for some that Relton has retired.  ::)

quinny88

Even if tambling does get named round 1 he will be the first player dropped if he doesn't have a blinder. He's a whipping boy. Won't play enough consecutive games to be worth it

Ringo

Just needs to play a few early Quinney and will make some nice cash for upgrade,  Know he is a wiping boy  but he plays 5 games and averages 70 nice 120k cash gain for the upgrade, Remember Brodie Smith is out for 8 weeks as well.

fever

Quote from: Ringo on February 19, 2013, 01:55:29 PM
As Holz says definitely worth a look - Looking at Yarran to Tambling and Byrnes to LeCras.  Not quite enough for a 5th super prem in mids.

whilst i was taking the piss before, i think yarran/byrnes is a better combo than tambling/lecras anyway. it's very close at least.

Crouchy182

I'm being very cautious with all of my evaluations coming from Adelaide's NAB cup games. I know its common to rest players but 9 of their starting 22? Scott Thompson, captain Nathan van Berlo, Patrick Dangerfield, Rory Sloane, Ben Rutten, Brent Reilly, Taylor Walker, Jason Porplyzia and Sam Jacobs. I'm not saying these players are all vying for the same spot as Tambling but without these players in the side the points simply had to end up somewhere.

SydneyRox

Quote from: fever on February 19, 2013, 03:11:21 PM
Quote from: Ringo on February 19, 2013, 01:55:29 PM

whilst i was taking the piss before, i think yarran/byrnes is a better combo than tambling/lecras anyway. it's very close at least.

I much prefer Yarran/Byrnes than Tambling/Lecras..

Jroo

Lock  8)
Seriously, I'm actually considering, I'll be watching his next few NAB Cup games closely.
At $219k, he's cheap, so yeah I'm considering him  :)

Fishtopher

Quote from: cortez on February 19, 2013, 12:31:54 PM
Richard Tambling? Very cheap, If he can get back in to Adelaides side you're not going to lose money, would only need to avg 70 to be a good cash cow, has had a full pre season, looked good on the weekend if with extra trades to burn this year why not take a punt?
So happy when I got onto the thread and it was actually Tambling you were talking about  ;D

Mykonos FC

Get a rookie priced at 130k he is going to have the same output but 90k cheaper...