Should I.. Do this or Do that??

Started by blues boy, February 18, 2013, 10:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blues boy

C. Sylvia ---> J. Roughead
C. Sylvia ---> N. Riewoldt
C. Sylvia stays
Other suggestions would be great because i think $138,200 is too much to have in the bank

Backs - B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, G. Birchall, D. Heppell, J.Pittard, B. Goodes (S. Docherty, L. Stevenson)
Mids - D. Swan, M. Boyd, B. Deledio, M. Murphy, A. Embley, O.Wines, J. O'meara, J. Viney (K. Mitchell, B. Crouch)
Rucks - T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (S. Rowe, J. Witts)
Fwds - D. Cox, T. Rockliff, M. Robinson, C. Sylvia, S. Byrnes, B. Macaffer (T. Varcoe, J. Neade)

CASH LEFT = $138,200

Adamant

Goldstein to Sandi & Deledio to Pendles. Boom.

Sylvia is awesome value. He'll average 90, but is priced at 76 due to a spine injury in the 2012 NAB Cup.

Nothing wrong with Lids, but I think this makes your team look so much stronger overall, Pendles is a must have.

Put this in the RMDT section next time though. ;)

blues boy

Quote from: Adamant on February 18, 2013, 11:03:58 PM
Goldstein to Sandi & Deledio to Pendles. Boom.

Sylvia is awesome value. He'll average 90, but is priced at 76 due to a spine injury in the 2012 NAB Cup.

Nothing wrong with Lids, but I think this makes your team look so much stronger overall, Pendles is a must have.

Put this in the RMDT section next time though. ;)

I normally do but you dont get replies or any feedback from more experienced DTer's

owenbond007

Why do you have varcoe F7. I'd go either roughie or revolt both are good imrovements. But i wouldn't have 250k sitting on the pine. If yopu pick a mid-pricer you field him otherwise get a rookie who is playing r1 and use the cash to improve what you have on the field.

Adamant

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 18, 2013, 11:39:40 PM
Why do you have varcoe F7. I'd go either roughie or revolt both are good imrovements. But i wouldn't have 250k sitting on the pine. If yopu pick a mid-pricer you field him otherwise get a rookie who is playing r1 and use the cash to improve what you have on the field.

I don't think Varcoe would actually be sitting on the bench. I'm pretty sure he just typed it out like that.

Varcoe would be F6 with Caff on the bench.

blues boy

Adamant is correct macaffa would be on the bench and varcoe on.
All 3 byrnes, varcoe and macaffa are all more then likely to be pretty solid cash cows hence why i have all 3 and not a cheaper rookie!

owenbond007

blues boy

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 18, 2013, 11:52:33 PM
macaffa will outscore both of them.

Yeah i reckon but having all 3 is not only good cover in case one is underperforming but also an easy and almost guaranteed way to make money!