Next Best Forward?

Started by Jacka33, February 18, 2013, 08:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

With T.Rockliff and D.Martin in my side, who is the next best pick below 535K? in the FWD line

Dayne Zorko
26 (37.1%)
Cyril Rioli
4 (5.7%)
Steve Johnson
23 (32.9%)
Tom Hawkins
7 (10%)
Greg Broughton
7 (10%)
Jonathon Brown
3 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

SydneyRox

Grazz

With SJ being rubbed out for a week, Zorko out of that lot.

SydneyRox

Even with SJ on round 1 - Reckon zorko might push him this year...

meow meow

Delicious is majorly under rated. He'll get an extra 10 goals for the year due to the new kick in rule.

SydneyRox

Quote from: meow meow on February 19, 2013, 05:54:26 PM
Delicious is majorly under rated. He'll get an extra 10 goals for the year due to the new kick in rule.

Wanna explain that one??

meow meow

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 19, 2013, 06:02:06 PM

Wanna explain that one??

Teams have 6 seconds to kick in now instead of the 12 they used to have. He's going to catch a few holding the ball/cause turnovers when the umpire calls play on a lot earlier than they used to and I expect him to get a few goals out of it.

Jroo

I voted for Cyril too and surprised not many people like him.
I remember like two years ago he go 13 disposals and got over 100 SuperCoach points  :o, so is suited to the SC scoring system as he's a impact player.

Ricochet

I voted Cyril also, just need him to stay injury free

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on February 19, 2013, 06:20:21 PM
I voted Cyril also, just need him to stay injury free
Yeah he's had some injury concerns over the last few years, but if he can stay fit I reckon he'd score the best out of all them options.

Cruiseon

Cyril would be head & shoulders above the rest if not for injury.

Not sure if I'll be taking the risk with him.

cortez

Rioli was involved in being a sub 3 or 4 times last year and still almost a 100 avg. also every time he had over 20 touches he scored over 100and each time he had over 25 touches he scored over 140. If he can stay on the ground and play in the midfield he will easily abg the best out of these picks, could even best the best forward scorer. If he gets it all together he will definately be delicious and may even taste like 50k!!!

SydneyRox

Quote from: ando_10 on February 19, 2013, 01:57:10 AM
I can see Hawkins getting into the low 120s giving he stays consistent which is very hard when your a key forward. Showed all the signs he can score massive last year so I voted for him.

no way hawkins will avg 120!!
last year he played well and increased to 95. he doesnt have another big jump in

Dayze

We have been saying this about rioli for so long. If he plays in the mids... It just doesn't look like its gonna happen.

Ricochet

Quote from: Dayze on February 20, 2013, 02:24:39 AM
We have been saying this about rioli for so long. If he plays in the mids... It just doesn't look like its gonna happen.
He is only like 24. SC prime age is from now onwards

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ricochet on February 20, 2013, 03:44:13 AM
Quote from: Dayze on February 20, 2013, 02:24:39 AM
He is only like 24. SC prime age is from now onwards
But how's his body? Not guaranteed to play 22 games, also because of who he is he's a chance of a vest or rest due to finals importance

Just seems a risk to me :-\  Can see him ave 100-110 though