Which cartoon dad is the dumbest,the most stupid?

Started by LF, February 18, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

We have this discussion at home sometimes

Which cartoon dad is the dumbest,most stupid?

Nige

And I quote...

"Hello operator, give me the number for 911" - Homer Simpson.

He gets my vote.   8)

quinny88

Jukes

Peter stupidest and funniest.

Best quote,
"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah...Lois, this is not my Batman glass"

tbagrocks

Real tough question here, damn Griffen is an idiot, but Stan Smith probably worse (on purpose) but Homer Simpson has to be the biggest idiot on  tv? Except maybe Sponge Bob's Patrick :P

Justin Bieber

Capper

Cant split the top 2. Peter has a hotter wife, so Homer

tbagrocks

nostradamus

My best mate is a living version of Peter Griffen

Built the same, looks the same, same sort of glasses, laughs the same, racist, ignorant and funny. The difference is that he's a top bloke who'd give you the shirt off his back.

He has a short wife with a bob haircut, a short smart daughter who's a bit wierd, a son (but nothing like Peter's) and a white dog

*this is all true......but the funny part is that he's never seen an episode, but everybody always tells him he's identical to Peter Griffen

Adamant

Peter is easily the dumbest, but is my favourite.

tbagrocks

Quote from: nostradamus on February 19, 2013, 02:16:38 AM
My best mate is a living version of Peter Griffen

Built the same, looks the same, same sort of glasses, laughs the same, racist, ignorant and funny. The difference is that he's a top bloke who'd give you the shirt off his back.

He has a short wife with a bob haircut, a short smart daughter who's a bit wierd, a son (but nothing like Peter's) and a white dog

*this is all true......but the funny part is that he's never seen an episode, but everybody always tells him he's identical to Peter Griffen
I disagree, Peter especially in the early series is just a jerk, plain and simple

Nails

Anyone who thinks Homer Simpson isn't the dumbest obviously hasn't watched The Simpsons.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Nails on February 19, 2013, 03:40:14 AM
Anyone who thinks Homer Simpson isn't the dumbest obviously hasn't watched The Simpsons.

yep, he is the dumbest (and most awesome) by a fair distance.

still think Randy Marsh deserves a mention though! NIGGERS!!!!!!! oh... naggers...

elephants

Homer easily.

"Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel."

Classic.

Nige

I know they don't back up him being the dumbest, but here are some other classic Homer quotes.

“You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.”

“I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!”

“Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.”