Priddis or Judd for a POD M5 (Continuation from last poll)

Started by hawkers65, February 18, 2013, 07:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you rather have?

Matthew Priddis $588k
16 (72.7%)
Chris Judd $558k
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

hawkers65

IMO both will average around the 115-117 mark, so the only difference i see is price and consistency and its split there to, so i'm torn.

Priddis-
He finished of the year really well after a slow start: 2012 First Half of the year Average: 103, 2012 Second Half of the year Average: 116. Priddis is one of the most Consistent SC players going around as he only has not scored over 100, 5 times in the last two seasons! and one being 99. If you look at every year of his career he has added to his SC average:
06- 49 Avg
07- 90 Avg
08- 96 Avg
09- 104 Avg
10- 108 Avg
11- 114 Avg
12- 114.6 (If you take out his 24 where he got injured)
He is still only 27 and with West Coast and its Midfield growing as a team, they should be able to give him some support and help lift his average to around 115-117. It is also great to have someone in your side who you can almost expect at least 110 from.

Here are some key stats for Priddis:
-Ranked 2nd in Total Handballs
-Ranked 6th in Total Contested Possessions
-Ranked 1st in Handballs Per Game
-Ranked 18th in Tackles Per Game
-Ranked 4th in Clearances Per Game
-Ranked 15th in Total Tackles
-Ranked 7th in Total Clearances
-Ranked 19 in Disposals per Game
-Ranked 8th in Contested Possessions per Game.

Judd-
In the past Judd has always been one of the great SC options going around. He has been an elite in SC as well as a player of rquite some time now, but averaged 12 points less this year than he did in 2011, which has meant he can now be bought at a low price of just 560k! With no captain tag hanging off his shoulder, 2013 will hopefully be the year that we see bigger and better things from Juddy. This time round Carlton have a fully fit and functioning list as well as a slight favourable draw should surely see the Blues achive great things in 2013, with the added bonus of Mick Malthouse taking over at Carlton, we should see a positive affect on Judd.

So what are your thoughts on these 2 POD's?? Unbelievably Judd and Priddis are owned by a ridiculously low amount of coaches at a mere 3.5% and 1.9%!!! Its insane!

Who would you pick?

Thanks Hawkers!

GoLions

Priddis. I would rather 110 or thereabouts every week than 120+ one week and 60 the next.

Hagebear

I think the stats show it all. Priddis is on the way up and I think the great man is starting to slide.

hawkers65

Im certainly favoring Priddis ATM but there's no doubting the great man!

ronl

Don't think Juddy will be in the 60's much this year with Murphy getting the A tag.

Jay

Go Juddy. More unique, cheaper and will lift this season with no captaincy + Murph getting no.1 tag

hawkers65

Quote from: Jayman on February 18, 2013, 08:51:06 PM
Go Juddy. More unique

I agree with your other comments thats why its a tough decision but he isn't more unique, as i pointed out above