Brisbane's replacement for Drummond?

Started by wvogue, February 18, 2013, 06:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Quote from: Grazz on March 04, 2013, 04:02:58 PM
Quote from: Hagebear on March 04, 2013, 04:00:31 PM
Hey what do u guys think of Patty Karnezis? Seems to be playing a friendly DT/SC role on the wing. What do u think his JS is like? And will he play the same role in the regular season?

Yeh he looks ok, Rocky gave him a good rap.

Yeh he's looked really good so far this preseason. I think he has the higher scoring potential then Byrnes, Knights and Varcoe with his role but I'm not sure about his JS.

Ringo

Karnezis will demand a Round 1 position if he performs against Pies next week.

Players who I think he may replace in team I named are Bewick or Docherty.  May not be an issue in Round 1 if Black doe not come up.

Hagebear

Quote from: Ringo on March 04, 2013, 04:40:22 PM
Karnezis will demand a Round 1 position if he performs against Pies next week.

Players who I think he may replace in team I named are Bewick or Docherty.  May not be an issue in Round 1 if Black doe not come up.

Can u see Docherty, Hanley, and PK all in the same side?

Ringo

Possible but unlikely I think - Will probably get an indication of how the round 1 lineup will be this week when we take on pies. Itt was hard to judge on the weekend with Merrett and Patful missing,

Karnezis is 191cm so would be a great wing option if not floating across HB line.

Hagebear

Quote from: Ringo on March 04, 2013, 04:47:15 PM
Possible but unlikely I think - Will probably get an indication of how the round 1 lineup will be this week when we take on pies. Itt was hard to judge on the weekend with Merrett and Patful missing,

Karnezis is 191cm so would be a great wing option if not floating across HB line.

Yeh will be interesting to see. Won't get the attention like others so could score really well. We'll revisit this thread next weekend haha

GM

How did Berger look mate?

Hagebear

Quote from: greenmoon on March 04, 2013, 05:29:34 PM

How did Berger look mate?

He still has a bandaid on him on the DT App? What's with that? He got trough ok didn't he?

Ringo

Berger came through unscathed - Cam on as sub at around the 10 minute mark of third quarter. So in around about 30 minutes he achieved 5 hit outs, 6 possessions 1 mark.
With him being managed expect to probably see him play 1/3 game next week building up to a full game next week, Was moving quite quickly around the field and getting to ruck contest quite easily.