Previous topic - Next topic

LF

4th in the GWS v Crows match
Close again

DazBurg

well done LF you'll get there  ;)
i need to life my game  :P

blue

had a look at this befor the season started and forgot about it. Great idea and very easy to play and a good way to keep a intrest in fantasy footy when your sc/dt/sb/cb and sportal all go to shower

BratPack

Daz introduced me today to this, 90 seconds before shutoff for Adel-St.K

Came 22nd with a random team  :P

LF

Completely crap this weekend but I didn't do the research I normally do because we are away and are too busy.

teckert

Looking forward to when they begin showing overall rankings of teams. Will be interesting to see how we all rank against each other. Apart from the one 2nd place effort, I've been consistently ranked about 150-300th. It's all harder than you think, and even when you think you have a ripper team, it all falls to shower lol....
Also, apparently from this week the $1000 main prize each week will be split into prizes for the top 3 place-getters now.

LF

Quote from: teckert on May 20, 2013, 04:38:24 PM
Looking forward to when they begin showing overall rankings of teams. Will be interesting to see how we all rank against each other. Apart from the one 2nd place effort, I've been consistently ranked about 150-300th. It's all harder than you think, and even when you think you have a ripper team, it all falls to shower lol....
Also, apparently from this week the $1000 main prize each week will be split into prizes for the top 3 place-getters now.

I like the idea of the prize splitting gives you a better chance to win something.

I'll be interested in the overall rankings as well but I'll probably be a bit low I didn't do every game this weekend.

DazBurg

finished 8th in the Stk vs Dogs game after leading for awhile in the last qtr
damn

LF

Quote from: DazBurg on May 25, 2013, 07:54:53 PM
damn

Bugger :(
good job tho Daz

DazBurg

Quote from: luvfooty on May 25, 2013, 07:57:17 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on May 25, 2013, 07:54:53 PM
damn

Bugger :(
good job tho Daz
thanks LF
one of us will get there
you already got a free bet and a few of the games they split into 1st, 2nd , 3rd so hopefully sooner rather then later one of us gets some cash

how did you go with you freebet btw?

LF

I lost with it but hey it was a free bet so technically I didn't lose.

Yeah I we will get there with a win but I'm having another crap weekend on it so far not enough research.

DazBurg

Quote from: luvfooty on May 25, 2013, 11:01:45 PM
I lost with it but hey it was a free bet so technically I didn't lose.

Yeah I we will get there with a win but I'm having another crap weekend on it so far not enough research.
unlucky but hey was free as you said  ;)

i don't really research...lol
not to say i fluke it though
i know who the good players are etc
and i try to play that like i play all fantasy
the more mids you can get in the better
i.e like joey montags being a fwd etc

LF

Yeah that's what I do get mids in my forwards or backs.
But because it scores on how efficient the player is you have to watch who you pick as well.

DazBurg

Quote from: luvfooty on May 26, 2013, 10:05:20 AM
But because it scores on how efficient the player is you have to watch who you pick as well.
yeah true
though usually it's someone unlikely that does good that you need to have to get up there
example in the stk vs dogs game i took the gamble of taking Hrovat in the mids which paid off

LF

Quote from: DazBurg on May 26, 2013, 10:40:35 AM
Quote from: luvfooty on May 26, 2013, 10:05:20 AM
yeah true
though usually it's someone unlikely that does good that you need to have to get up there
example in the stk vs dogs game i took the gamble of taking Hrovat in the mids which paid off

Yeah I usually try to grab a rook to fill a spot so I can load up on good players
I'm really good at picking the players that end up subs or subbed off lol