Stevie J offered a weeks suspension

Started by LF, February 18, 2013, 04:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Hurley over-rated AND protected by the AFL... Hmmm :P

LF

Quote from: Ziplock on February 18, 2013, 09:10:38 PM
Quote from: dmagnus on February 18, 2013, 08:41:14 PM
If Steve Johnson didn't hit Ballantyne he wouldn't have been in front of the MRP. Stupid thing to do

that was a push, not a hit.

Like if you're going to punch someone, you do it because you're really pissed off- and if you're pissed off then it's a hard punch, not 'low impact'. In the first camera angle it looks more like a punch, in the second when you can see the open hand it's a bit different.

I dont understand why stevie j gets a week when cooney was actually punched clean in the head...

Jelwood got off last year for his hit on Raines because it was open hand not a fist.

the angles they replayed during the match on foxtel it actually looked like Stevie J didn`t even touch Ballantyne.

essendon2

Quote from: Holzman on February 18, 2013, 05:09:44 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on February 18, 2013, 05:08:27 PM
Quote from: Holzman on February 18, 2013, 05:04:37 PM
dam had SJ in my squad.

Maybee its time to implement the Nroo strategy.

Nroo too SJ round 4?
Round 6-7*

why 6-7?

SJ will be in round 2.
because you should allow Stevie Jay to decrease in price and NRoo to increase!

NRoo will have same average as Stevie jay after 5 rounds

Ziplock

but... then you'll miss his monster round 5 score against wbd and have to deal with nroo playing sydney....

Adamant

Lol I guess everyone will have Mitch Robbo now.

elephants

Toga

Quote from: Ziplock on February 18, 2013, 09:10:38 PM
If Steve Johnson didn't hit Ballantyne he wouldn't have been in front of the MRP. Stupid thing to do

that was a push, not a hit.

Like if you're going to punch someone, you do it because you're really pissed off- and if you're pissed off then it's a hard punch, not 'low impact'. In the first camera angle it looks more like a punch, in the second when you can see the open hand it's a bit different.

I dont understand why stevie j gets a week when cooney was actually punched clean in the head...

My thoughts exactly zip!

Adamant

elephants

owenbond007

Hurley's hit if you could call it that was the softest fairy tap i have ever seen. Haven't looked at the SJ incident but hopefully he contests it and gets off. 

Hagebear

Bones Bombers

timmyparso

Quote from: elephants on February 18, 2013, 08:46:33 PM

The MRP should allow two hits per player on Ballantyne per season. Would make their jobs so much easier.

A hit on ballantyne should also be worth 30 dt points!!!  ;D

timmyparso

Pavlich scored 144 in round 19 vs west coast if you want a smoky round 1 replacement for Stevie j