Previous topic - Next topic

Who do I get if i had to choose?

Watson
14 (37.8%)
Selwood
23 (62.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

spasticnut

If i get selwood instead of watson i will have an extra 20 000 in the bank which will allow me to get Cotchin as my 5th mid instead of S.Thompson. What do i do?

GoLions

I'd get Selwood. Reckon him and Cotchin would go better than Watson and Thompson.

FactHunt

Quote from: GoLions16 on February 17, 2013, 07:40:11 PM
I'd get Selwood. Reckon him and Cotchin would go better than Watson and Thompson.

+1

Jroo

Quote from: FactHunt on February 17, 2013, 09:36:07 PM

+1
+2, I like Selwood as well.
Essendon's off-field troubles won't help Watson, while Jelwood will be on the rise and should increase his average

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JROO8 on February 17, 2013, 09:37:31 PM
Quote from: FactHunt on February 17, 2013, 09:36:07 PM

+1
+2, I like Selwood as well.
Essendon's off-field troubles won't help Watson, while Jelwood will be on the rise and should increase his average
+3 Selwood still improving and just a couple more goals per game and up goes his average..

pikla

Selwood. Had Watson last year, love him and think he's a gun but I think he's had a few knee niggles and i'd stear clear with everything thats happening with the bombers at the moment

shaker

Selwood the man has no fear .

Ozi_Batla

Selwood. First picked every year

Ricochet

tor01doc

What son? Sell wood for sure.

Vincent

Selwood will miss games like he always does. Watson is injured. Pass to both.

SydneyRox

if it was just watson v selwood i would vote watson, but when you bring thompson an cotchin into it, choose selwood.