Dustin Martin or Nick Riewoldt

Started by powersuperkents, February 17, 2013, 05:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will perform better and prove to be a more reliable semi premo

Dustin Martin (young gun)
Nick Riewoldt (injury prone but is a former DT legend)

powersuperkents

slipknot_4

I voted Riewoldt.. St kilda play both GC and GWS in the opening 3 rounds, Nick should kill it early!!

Jukes

I reckon Nicky. Not only more unique, but should average higher imo, both early and on a long term basis. Has been having a good pre-season (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-16/roo-hopping-into-2013) could go back to 95+.

I'll be starting with Vault definitely, and maybe Martin, depends on SJ's suspension status.

nrich102

I voted Martin, But it depends on what you want. Martin if you want a keeper, but if you want someone to have a quick price rise, and the trade, It would be NRoo

timmyparso

NRoo  has good start and dusty has average scores against his first 5 opponents. I plan to start with NRoo for 4 weeks are trade to dusty. Hoping NRoo will increase price while dusty decrease and make me some cash while gaining a better score. Dusty will be e better long term player this year

Ricochet

Still not convinced on starting either but i would pick NRoo for his start

powersuperkents

Quote from: Ricochet on February 17, 2013, 08:18:10 PM
Still not convinced on starting either but i would pick NRoo for his start
Yeah I didn't end up picking either. Could someone please link me to Marc Murphy's player profile. He is really cheap for what he can potentially do. I'm thinking whether I should start with Murphy which cost an additional $50k rather than start with Priddis who I just got hopefully to be my M8 when finals begin

chaosAD

Dustin will be sacked by Richmond before round 1, prob go nroo

SydneyRox

I have almost locked in Roo due to his start, should give some early cash. Martin is still under questions, dont trust that all the off field issues have gone away, where there is smoke....