Main Menu

Tex?

Started by lowry, February 16, 2013, 11:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowry

Will Taylor Walker thrive in the absence of Tippett??

tbagrocks

Yep, he actually played better without him, only started gelling at stages last year, he's a beast anyway and any defender will struggle to contain him

Nige

Yeah, Tex should thrive, hasn't got too much competition up forward at the Crows, he'll be the go to man.

hawkers65

Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 11:23:55 PM
Yeah, Tex should thrive, hasn't got too much competition up forward at the Crows, he'll be the go to man.

Which means Adelaide will be very predictable and defenders will know it's going to Tex and double team him as the ball is being delivered. If another Adel fwd steps up, maybe Jenkins, Tex will improve on last years average but if not I see a decline on the cards. Plus he dosnt have the easy draw this year.

Nige

Quote from: hawkers65 on February 16, 2013, 11:45:45 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 11:23:55 PM

Which means Adelaide will be very predictable and defenders will know it's going to Tex and double team him as the ball is being delivered. If another Adel fwd steps up, maybe Jenkins, Tex will improve on last years average but if not I see a decline on the cards. Plus he dosnt have the easy draw this year.

I think Adelaide will make sure that doesn't happen and will make sure someone like Jenkins is there to make sure teams don't just double team or whatever.

Capper

yeh he should thrive, but it will be interesting to see how the crows forward line looks with out Tippett. We can all suggest who they think they should play, but Tex should do well and not lose any points off any other players

SydneyRox

slow start while he and adelaide get used to the extra attention. still going to come close to a  coleman

Vincent

Porplyzia can play at full forward and be the go to man if needed. He's so good that he doesn't have to be 194 cms to be a key forward.

pikla

i'll be backing his avg to lift with the depature of tippett

Capper

I wont be starting Tex but will be keeping a close eye on him in the opening rounds

tbagrocks

:P  well my man should be unique ;D I feel sorry for the rest already