N.Riewoldt or Sylvia??????? Updated! Which combination?

Started by blues boy, February 16, 2013, 06:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvia or N. Riewoldt??

Lake/Redden/Neade
2 (28.6%)
Birchall/Wines/Riewoldt or Sylvia
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

blues boy

I have Cox, Rocky, Robbo, Byrnes, Macaffer and now i am undecided on my F4??

Birchall/wines/Riewoldt or Sylvia  Left over cash =18,500
Lake/Redden/Neade Left Over Cash =30,000

Sylvia is $50,000 cheaper which is tempting
N. Riewoldt has a soft draw at the start pretty sure he plays GWS and GC so could be in for a bag or two early??
Thoughts please!!!!

Adamant

Sylvia is much better value and I think he'll average more than NRoo by years end, but NRoo's dream start probably makes him a better starting option.

hardnut

You may want those two trades a week early in the year chasing rookies etc so I'd start with Sylvia. If Roo has 1 poor game in that opening month the whole exercise is wasted and you then spend a trade on him getting a more expensive Sylvia type.

Toga

Yeah I agree with adamant.

I wouldn't be looking to keep either in my team for the whole year but with 44 trades I think it's realistic to start with one then trade up to a top-10 fwd.

I think Nroo is a good stepping stone to a top forward given his dream start - will make you big points early on and maybe even a bit of cash, which you can eventually use to trade him up to a Franklin/Robinson/Martin

Capper

im starting NRoo at this stage and will re-evaluate after R2. If it looks like Nroo will drop too much cash then will trade him out.

Windigo

Sylvia is supreme value.  ;D

As for Roo, can't say what he is as if there were no unlimited trades he wouldn't even be in the question TBH.

Holz

im with the others, dont commit to being forced to make a trade early. Im starting hartlett down back planning to maybee trade him out after his easy start, however if i have to keep him im ok with that. Your probably not happy keeping Nroo so dont start him.

Sylvia is good as he saves you 100+ K early on v a buddy and whenver you have a free trade and some extra cash you can turn him into buddy.

Nige

I'd go the Birchall/Wines/Sylvia combo. Sylvia looks like a fantastic pick.