Hanley + Murphy v Lake + Boyd

Started by turry17, February 16, 2013, 01:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turry17

Which combo do you guys think is the best option?
Hanley+Murphy v Lake+Boyd
Thoughts?

LF

tbagrocks

Don't take Lake and Hanley for me is an upgrade target due to inconsistency

Murphy represents great value but Boyd is still worth it, Murphy can score as well as Boyd especially with Mick there

turry17

Okay Murphy seems the way to go, might shuffle and get Heppell in for hanley

Toga

Hanley & Murphy for me.

But Heppell & Murph is even better, do that if you can! :D

Adamant

Murphy (109) + Hanley (86)
V
Boyd (115) + Lake (84)

Boyd and Lakey for me.

Jukes

Hanley 87, Murphy 106
vs
Lake 89, Boyd 114.

Lake and Boyd both beat their counterparts. Ceteris paribus, would go with that pairing.

hardnut

I've got Lake 70-75 so would take Hanley+Murphy but would def go Heppell if you can squeeze him in

Toga

I think Hanley will suprise this year, will find greater consistency with experience (only 58 games) and more time off a wing..

hardnut

I have Heppell and Hanley, like them both but think if you cna only have one go the kid with the shaggy blond mop. Had him every season he's played and no complaints

nrich102

B.S

i reckon its a toss of a coin points wise, and murphy and lake will both make a simialr profit over the season

Nails

Hanley > Heppell

Hanley been training with the midfield and should run through the mids this year. As an Irish boy coming from Gaelic to AFL, he's still learning the game a little bit, therefore more improvement for him more than most others.

If given midfield time he should EXPLODE.

Windigo

Did you not see Hepp last night? I'd feel more comfortable with Hepp than Hanley.

Hanley has to bridge the gap between his best & worst scores.  :-\

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on February 16, 2013, 01:58:12 PM
Did you not see Hepp last night? I'd feel more comfortable with Hepp than Hanley.

Hanley has to bridge the gap between his best & worst scores.  :-\

Was busy doing our Elite draft, didn't manage to operate a watch and draft set up.

Hanley = destroyer in 2013.