Previous topic - Next topic

Which Combo

Buddy and Goldstein + $71,400
8 (42.1%)
SJ and Sandi + $68,200
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

benjy251090

Got a dilemma in the forward and ruck. Deciding between the two combos above. Both leave roughly the same in the bank. My rucks would be Sandi/Goldi, Berger - Rowe(or playing rookie), Osborne(or other basement player unless 2 rookie rucks play). Forward line is Buddy/SJ, Cox, Bartell, Rocky, Byrnes, Macaffer - Kerridge, Lee.

Which combo do you recommend or is there a better combination totalling under $1,187,300? Thanks in advance!

quinny88

Only reason people arent starting with Buddy is because of his price. If you have found a way to afford him then go for it. Dont think you are missing out on anything by going with Goldy or Sandi either

FactHunt

I like Sandi and SJ purely because I feel that these guys will both finish within the top numbers for their area (2 for rucks, 6 for forwards). Buddy will likely prove to be the number 1 forward again this year, Goldy won't be top 2 in the rucks IMO... therefore you can save a trade for now if you think I am right. (provided Sandi remains injury free too...)

benjy251090

That is my thought as well, but Goldy was right up there in the top few 2011 before HMAC came back, and with HMAC gone now, I can see him averaging 110 at a push

GM

quinny88

Quote from: FactHunt on February 15, 2013, 07:36:23 PM
I like Sandi and SJ purely because I feel that these guys will both finish within the top numbers for their area (2 for rucks, 6 for forwards). Buddy will likely prove to be the number 1 forward again this year, Goldy won't be top 2 in the rucks IMO... therefore you can save a trade for now if you think I am right. (provided Sandi remains injury free too...)

Thats provided Sandi can stay on the park for a the full season and that SJ plays in the midfield rather than fwd

Hagebear

Quote from: quinny88 on February 15, 2013, 07:30:08 PM
Only reason people arent starting with Buddy is because of his price. If you have found a way to afford him then go for it. Dont think you are missing out on anything by going with Goldy or Sandi either

Stop on. It's BUDDY!  I'm not prepared to miss out on the potential 200 score.

thewizz

Quote from: benjy251090 on February 15, 2013, 07:07:10 PM
Got a dilemma in the forward and ruck. Deciding between the two combos above. Both leave roughly the same in the bank. My rucks would be Sandi/Goldi, Berger - Rowe(or playing rookie), Osborne(or other basement player unless 2 rookie rucks play). Forward line is Buddy/SJ, Cox, Bartell, Rocky, Byrnes, Macaffer - Kerridge, Lee.

Which combo do you recommend or is there a better combination totalling under $1,187,300? Thanks in advance!
Looks a lot like what I've got - going with sandi and Steve j atm