Best Ruckman

Started by Money, February 15, 2013, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Who do you think is the best ruckman from 300k to 400k?

Jalapeno

Goto 407k and get Goldstein man its worth the extra 7k for someone who had a 99 average 2 years ago

Jukes

Quote from: Jalapeno on February 15, 2013, 07:14:27 PM
Goto 407k and get Goldstein man its worth the extra 7k for someone who had a 99 average 2 years ago

agree with Jala, Goldy is priced at a 79 average but should easily go 90+, if not 95+.

Artax

Goldy will be a good pick up. Who's everyones thoughts on the top 2 rucks overall? Regardless of price.

Adamant

Jukes

Quote from: Artax on February 15, 2013, 07:26:16 PM
Goldy will be a good pick up. Who's everyones thoughts on the top 2 rucks overall? Regardless of price.

Maric and;

if fit, Sandilands
if not, Goldstein or Cox

Artax

Got an elite draft tomorrow and have picks 7, 14 & 27 to start. Hoping to nail 2 rucks, think Goldy may slide a bit.

Master Q

Quote from: Adamant on February 15, 2013, 07:27:39 PM
Sandi & Cox.
Agree with Ada. Have both as well (Cox in FWD line).

Screech

Goldstein for the extra 7k most definitely. Cox is the best ruckman followed by Sandilands, however Sandi is injury prone. Cox has the added bonus that he will be without Natanui so will see a lot of the ball regardless while he is out. Cox is a good starter and a very good DT'er. Last year he was kicking goals! And this year you can chuck him into the fwd line.

Leunberger gets a special mention, he is fit, got through the internal scratch match, so personally, I am going Goldy & Leuey in the Ruck and Cox in my fwd line. Sandi will start strong though so is worth consideration....

The_Captain

In that price bracket Stefan Martin. But if you don;t have luey get him for 230k.

T Dog

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on February 15, 2013, 11:31:34 PM
Bellchambers  8)
Scoring well, how's he looking? Pretty good I assume but how's his game?

essendon2

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 15, 2013, 11:49:01 PM
Quote from: T Dog on February 15, 2013, 11:31:34 PM
Bellchambers  8)
Scoring well, how's he looking? Pretty good I assume but how's his game?
yeah looks to have lost 4-5kg and seems to be more mobile around the ground!

tbagrocks

SMOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D

LF

all you lot leave Bellchambers out of it he is crap and no good for your team :P