brock mclean 2/2

Started by ando_10, February 15, 2013, 06:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

2/2 intra club matches he has been the standout. i know dont read much into it but it has to mean something. showed alot in his last half of the season last year.

worth a punt?

colmullet

probably not the worst POD with Judd ageing and Murphy likely to get the hard tag

Hippo

Thought about it, then forgot about it

no way i could pick him over Fyfe / Mundy / Scooter

ando_10

completely understandable hippo i just think as colmullet said would be a decent POD

Hippo

yeah for sure

looking at his last half of the yr - if he can maintain that he could be up there with the best (bar the top3) for pts and consistency.

Imagine if he avg the same as Cotchin

quinny88

Means absolutely nothing. They are going at 50%. He would be going at 100% because he is a fringe player

Hippo

you must have been at the game Quinny to know this, what other useful input did you see there?

unless you are assuming?

quinny88

Quote from: Hippo on February 15, 2013, 07:06:25 PM
you must have been at the game Quinny to know this, what other useful input did you see there?

unless you are assuming?

Its called common sense hippo..
Intra club matches have been played at half pace for over 100 years mate

Ziplock

most players wont go hard out against their own team- too many risks of injuries, to themselves and their team mates.

ajjewell

quinny88

Quote from: Ziplock on February 15, 2013, 07:32:32 PM
most players wont go hard out against their own team- too many risks of injuries, to themselves and their team mates.

Precisely! And it is typical of a fringe player to stand out given that they are trying to catch the attention of the coaches and team selectors etc. Happens every season

quinny88

Hippo

Quote from: quinny88 on February 15, 2013, 07:27:33 PM
Quote from: Hippo on February 15, 2013, 07:06:25 PM

unless you are assuming?

Its called common sense hippo..
Intra club matches have been played at half pace for over 100 years mate
Yeah I don't disagree was more the assumption that Brock was the only one going at 100%

Mykonos FC

Brock McLean is hardly a fringe player anymore.