FF Sportsbet Wolf Pack Forum

Started by owenbond007, February 15, 2013, 05:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Hi guys,

Thought I would start a thread for are league where we can chat about our teams and strategy.

owenbond007

My First Team atm sits as:

Gibbs, Duffield, Heppel, Pittard, Goodes, Thurlow, Terlich, Colquhuon.
Watson, Cotchin, Pendles, Chapman, Embley, Wines, K.Mitchell, O'meara, Crouch, Viney
Cox, Berger, Daw, Mcbean
Buddy (c), Walker, Roughhead, Hawkins, Darling, Krakour, Mcaffer, Daniher

Gone with a heavy forward line with KP players as they can smash the big scores from my experience in the past. Gone light on backs as i find the scores dont vary as much think rookies can easily score at least 80's. 8 million start makes it tough.

Feel free to criticse my team. Or praise or copy it if ya love it :)

Justin Bieber

Hey Owen how did you verify your sportsbet account? They couldn't identify me ??? ... So I'm not sure what to do...

Peter

owenbond007

Quote from: whatlez on February 15, 2013, 11:28:41 PM
Hey Owen how did you verify your sportsbet account? They couldn't identify me ??? ... So I'm not sure what to do...

I verified my account a long time ago from memory if you click on the 'my account' link you get a option 'verify me'. Otherwise id ring there tech support or use there live chat to sort it out.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 16, 2013, 11:20:21 AM

I verified my account a long time ago from memory if you click on the 'my account' link you get a option 'verify me'. Otherwise id ring there tech support or use there live chat to sort it out.
Well I'm going to get suspended if I don't fix it up... :S

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on February 16, 2013, 11:49:26 AM
Quote from: owenbond007 on February 16, 2013, 11:20:21 AM

Well I'm going to get suspended if I don't fix it up... :S

You'll be able to sought it fairly easy wont you Lez if its only 100 points of ID.

LF

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tweaked slightly got rid of embley to lonergan
Staker out to Hibberd
McEvoy to Bellchambers

LF

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 15, 2013, 05:30:14 PM

Watson, Cotchin, Pendles, Chapman, Embley, Wines, K.Mitchell, O'meara, Crouch, Viney
Cox, Berger, Daw, Mcbean

Gone with a heavy forward line with KP players as they can smash the big scores from my experience in the past. Gone light on backs as i find the scores dont vary as much think rookies can easily score at least 80's. 8 million start makes it tough.

Yeah I think going lighter in the backs is the way to go
Chapman is an interesting pick
Forward are good keep an eye on Krak tho he was not that impressive last night

Justin Bieber

Sorry LF but that Is a shocking team. Changes are necessary: Jack, Hibbard and Bellchambers .

Not sold on Siposs.

LF

Why Jack Whatlez?
I did my research into the sportsbet scoring system and he is a good pick for sb

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on February 16, 2013, 08:48:43 PM
Why Jack Whatlez?
I did my research into the sportsbet scoring system and he is a good pick for sb
What? Jack?

LF

Quote from: whatlez on February 16, 2013, 09:06:40 PM
Why Jack Whatlez?
What? Jack?
yep
there are other mids  I could pick but going by his stats last year coupled with the SB scoring system I chose Jack but I still have my eye on a few others NAB cup will determine everything.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on February 16, 2013, 09:14:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 16, 2013, 09:06:40 PM
Why Jack Whatlez?
What? Jack?
yep
there are other mids  I could pick but going by his stats last year coupled with the SB scoring system I chose Jack but I still have my eye on a few others NAB cup will determine everything.
I would go someone like Murphy.

owenbond007

Quote from: luvfooty on February 16, 2013, 08:39:18 PM
Quote from: owenbond007 on February 15, 2013, 05:30:14 PM

Cox, Berger, Daw, Mcbean

Yeah I think going lighter in the backs is the way to go
Chapman is an interesting pick
Forward are good keep an eye on Krak tho he was not that impressive last night

Yeah he was carrying a bit of a pie gut.