L. Ball & M Pavlich OR N. Fyfe & M. Lecras. Help

Started by aali39, February 15, 2013, 02:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aali39

L. Ball & M Pavlich OR N. Fyfe & M. Lecras  as mid-5 and forw-4 respectively. Thanks in advance

ando_10

ball and pav

but having said that watch lecras and ball over nab and see how they both go.

The_Captain

Fyfe and Leca. Purely because Fyfe should kill it and he is underpriced as well as Leca. Pav will drop in average i believe. It may only be 4-5 points.. But nonetheless a drop..

felsty

Ball and Pav.. Ball has more scope to make money and Pav has more of a chance to be top 6 fwd than Fyge has at being top 8 mid. In saying that I wouldn't touch Pav with a ten foot pole. No Preseason. NO CHANCE.

The_Captain

Quote from: felsty on February 15, 2013, 02:43:55 PM
Ball and Pav.. Ball has more scope to make money and Pav has more of a chance to be top 6 fwd than Fyge has at being top 8 mid. In saying that I wouldn't touch Pav with a ten foot pole. No Preseason. NO CHANCE.

:o. Would't touch him with a 10 foot pole but you choose him and ball over fyfe and leca. That makes sense :/

Swallow12

Probably because it is still the better option, Pav has had no preseason but in comparison to Fyfe/Lecras both are far too expensive to make enough cash off, and neither will be keepers.. Ball is the only player I would consider out of the 4

The_Captain

Quote from: Swallow12 on February 15, 2013, 03:00:27 PM
Probably because it is still the better option, Pav has had no preseason but in comparison to Fyfe/Lecras both are far too expensive to make enough cash off, and neither will be keepers.. Ball is the only player I would consider out of the 4

Fyfe could easily become a keeper... Doesn't have to step it up much to become a M8 by years end...

jimmytigs

fyfe/lecras,but im only looking at lecras of the 4 & thats only because it seems robbie gray is flowered,will never pick pav again as he is almost always generaled at end of season & it makes more sense not to have that headache at all rather than work on resolving it earlier in season.Ball is interesting i can see his appeal,but no im sticking to prems & rookies if 2 out of 4 mid rookies out of that bunch crouch/omeara/jones/viney/mitchell/lonergan/mayes/cowan/wines/valustin/goodes dont get games,then we might as well all give it away,sorry not with any strategy that would have ball in my team

felsty

Quote from: noto07 on February 15, 2013, 03:04:07 PM

Fyfe could easily become a keeper... Doesn't have to step it up much to become a M8 by years end...

Suppose it just matters what your standards and expectations are but I don really want Fyfe in my final team when GAJ, Swan, Pendles, JPK, Danger, Cotchin, Jelwood, Murphy, Jobe, Beams and the like are running around scoring close to if not more than 120ppg

The_Captain

Quote from: felsty on February 15, 2013, 03:56:33 PM

Suppose it just matters what your standards and expectations are but I don really want Fyfe in my final team when GAJ, Swan, Pendles, JPK, Danger, Cotchin, Jelwood, Murphy, Jobe, Beams and the like are running around scoring close to if not more than 120ppg

Yeh but in that time you could have had fyfe getting pioints for you rather than ball... I think fyfe is good enough to average above 110 this year!

aali39

Just to clarify I already have GAJ, Swan, Kennedy, Cotchin, and in forward line already have buddy, cox and rockliff so
L. Ball & M Pavlich OR N. Fyfe & M. Lecras are my only option. Don't wanna jump on 1st year players coz I already have too many. Any other options!???

felsty

Quote from: noto07 on February 15, 2013, 04:05:14 PM

Yeh but in that time you could have had fyfe getting pioints for you rather than ball... I think fyfe is good enough to average above 110 this year!

now you're talking as if fyfe isn't a keeper, if you're just comparing him to getting more points than ball along the way before you have to upgrade him..

aali honestly i think its one of those times when you need to show your whole team just to see what it is you are dealing with. i would not touch pavlich cos he hasnt had a preseason, nor lecras as i think there are cheaper proven guys in fwd line that will score the exact same.. fyfe is too inbetween for my liking and ball i could be talked into having in my side

if you picked ball i would suggest getting in a stevie j, paddy ryder, zorko etc.

pendlebury and byrnes?

The_Captain

Quote from: felsty on February 15, 2013, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 15, 2013, 04:05:14 PM

now you're talking as if fyfe isn't a keeper, if you're just comparing him to getting more points than ball along the way before you have to upgrade him..

aali honestly i think its one of those times when you need to show your whole team just to see what it is you are dealing with. i would not touch pavlich cos he hasnt had a preseason, nor lecras as i think there are cheaper proven guys in fwd line that will score the exact same.. fyfe is too inbetween for my liking and ball i could be talked into having in my side

if you picked ball i would suggest getting in a stevie j, paddy ryder, zorko etc.

pendlebury and byrnes?

Na he is a keeper. If he can get to 115 which i think he will he will be fine to have at M8 by seasons end

aali39

Here we go!!!!
Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Birchall, Pittard, Docherty (Osborne, Terlich)
Midfield: Ablett, Swan, Kennedy, Cotchin, ???, K.Mitchell, O'meara, Viney (Crouch, Jones)
Rucks: Goldstein, Leuenberger (Witts, Currie)
Forward: Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, ???,  Daniher, Macaffer (Lee, Kennedy)

aali39