15 (1500%)
Heppell
24 (2400%)
Hartlett
16 (1600%)

Total Members Voted: 0

POK252

Goddard & Gibbs locked.
Now down to Hanley, Heppell, Hartlett and Shaw for my D3 and D4 positions. Too hard to pick atm I think. My thoughts are that Hartlett if fit will go 95+. I think with the Pies new short sharp ball movement strategy, this may help Shaw's avg to push to 95. With an easy start and natural improvement I can see Hanley avging 95+ in the first 6-7 weeks. Not sure if he'll be able to keep it up though. If he drops off, his price should be high enough to trade to almost any defender. Heppell should avg 90+ and is the most durable. Bit worried about how this drug scandal may effect him.

Guess I'll just see who goes well in NAB. You can bet your house though that whoever dominates in NAB, then i pick will be the worst of these 4 options

Anyway, what are your thoughts atm??

P.S Sorry for crap title, trying to be funny  :-\

Edit: I forgot to allow people to vote for two options and am unsure of how to chane it  :(

Jukes

Heppell and Hanley.

Hartlett is injury prone, Shaw is spud-prone.

Ricochet

T Dog

Holz

you cna now vote 2 options.

Changed the post title best not to post a title like that unless it is a true statement.

For me hartlett is in my squad just love his start.

Dees GC GWS in the first 4, could go 90+ easy.

Hep D would be my second choice but i would go broughts over him.

Jukes

Quote from: Holzman on February 15, 2013, 12:42:23 PM

I lol'd

Does 93-96 still > 86-89

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on February 15, 2013, 12:47:59 PM

I lol'd

Does 93-96 still > 86-89

yeah it does.

thats why im going broughts 93-96 over Hep D 86-89

Adamant

1. Hartlett
2. Heppell
3. Hanley
4. Shaw

Hartlett just needs to stay fit and he'll go 90+ IMO. Heppell is a safe pick, but I'm not sure he has the ceiling to go 90+ yet. :-\ Still would pick those two.

I don't like Hanley due to his inconsistency and I wouldn't let his early draw sway you into picking him. It could backfire easily.

Shaw is just never again - extremely inconsistent and I'm not sure if he can get back to his 2011 form. The only thing going for him is he may be a little underpriced.

Sheeds

May have to consider waters as well, was meant to be injured but is now playing this weekend. If fit should average over 100

jimmytigs

hartlett is an absolute 3rd lock then heppell,ive got goddard in mids so avoid the 2 from 1 club dilemna,that aside id still go hartlett/heppell,in fact i agree completely with adamant & will add the DPP value element

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on February 15, 2013, 12:47:59 PM

I lol'd

Does 93-96 still > 86-89

YOUR OPINION.

Ricochet

Quote from: jimmytigs on February 15, 2013, 02:52:33 PM
hartlett is an absolute 3rd lock then heppell,ive got goddard in mids so avoid the 2 from 1 club dilemna,that aside id still go hartlett/heppell,in fact i agree completely with adamant & will add the DPP value element
Goddard in the mids?

Noz

jimmytigs

Quote from: Ricochet on February 15, 2013, 03:03:54 PM
Goddard in the mids?

yep rockliff & goddard along with gaj pendlebury cotchin & murphy,can always switch em back/forward later but why choose inferior rookie dpp over meara viney crouch & others & i do want a dpp strategy

Ricochet

Quote from: jimmytigs on February 15, 2013, 03:22:57 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 15, 2013, 03:03:54 PM
Goddard in the mids?

yep rockliff & goddard along with gaj pendlebury cotchin & murphy,can always switch em back/forward later but why choose inferior rookie dpp over meara viney crouch & others & i do want a dpp strategy
What do the rest of your lines look line??