Broughton worth it?

Started by vtaced, February 15, 2013, 11:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtaced

Broughton worth the risk? He is cheaper than most.

Griffo1982

Will depend on what role he's used in, no doubt he will be a great scorer if he's used in the rite way, i will be watching him very closely in the NAB cup.

ando_10

if he is in a run with role then no way

but if he is used as runner off half back or in the mids ill be getting on

thewizz

I think so. Capable of scoring very well. Just get ready for the ride  :D

felsty

Quote from: thewizz on February 15, 2013, 11:57:13 AM
I think so. Capable of scoring very well. Just get ready for the ride  :D

+1 the guy is a roller coaster. i think gold coast shipped him in as a new ride for dream world

Ricochet

I think he can back to the 95-100 mark and that will be enough to be a top 10 back

no eye deer

His DPP could come in handy if like most, you are considering Staker in the fwds.

Ricochet

Quote from: no eye deer on February 15, 2013, 01:57:04 PM
His DPP could come in handy if like most, you are considering Staker in the fwds.
Stake is injured atm and set to miss 6ish weeks i think

jimmytigs

with staker he was a lock,now he still possibly gets a gig,but if someone bobs up in nab he would be the first of my defs to go,he doesnt get a gig at all in my forward line.I believe in giving guys a 2nd chance after he was shower lat year,so far as chances go after that,well i see pavlich is headling another topic & i am on my way there real soon to pour scorn on whoever is even considering pavlich/ball vs fyfe/lecras,geez whats wrong with some people

Hagebear

Yeh obviously all depends on role but I don't think the Suns will dick around with him too much. Probably taking the punt myself.

Mark

After watching Heppell tonight and looks like midfield game time I'd go Heppell first...

quinny88

Been in and out of my side. Looking forward to seeing how he goes in the nab cup

tkringle

Quote from: Mark on February 15, 2013, 11:00:03 PM
After watching Heppell tonight and looks like midfield game time I'd go Heppell first...

+1

Both Heppell and Broughton are vying for my D4 spot at the moment. Had broughts in front due to dpp with staker, but now that he is out 6-8 weeks...