Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you have as your 2nd forward?

Rioli
6 (11.1%)
Rockliff
48 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

spasticnut

I would love to know who to get out of these 2, jst make some suggestions and tell me if u reckon they will average 100+ this year?

The_Captain

Rocky for sure. I reckon Rioli 95-100 ave. Rocky 105-110 :)

SydneyRox

Rocky by a mile!! Rioli hasnt strung a full season together since 2008 - his best avg is 99 and he just cant quite seem to shake the injuries.

vtaced

Rockliiff. Rioli is injury prone.

jimmytigs

i just made it 12-0 rocky,the guys here are getting smarter

The_Captain

Quote from: jimmytigs on February 14, 2013, 06:21:36 PM

LOL. Loving the cheers boo ratio there mate! Best iv'e seen. Or worst.. Whichever way you look at it ahha

Jroo

Rocky is an absolute lock.
Would defintley rather him than Rioli.
Rioli still would be a good chcoie, could you fit both in?

blackrose

Does anyone know what group Rioli is training with mainly? Mid or Fwd?

Grazz

For me its gotta be Rocky the 2013 version.

spasticnut

Thanks guys looks like im going rocky then!

Ricochet

I would lock Rocky in mate.
But don't discount Rioli, he'll have a big year

The_Captain

27-1.. Cant get more convincing than that.. Who was the downy who voted rioli?

Grazz

Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 09:42:25 PM

Probably the most one sided pole ive seen on the site tbh.

The_Captain

Quote from: Grazz on February 14, 2013, 09:46:24 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 09:42:25 PM

Probably the most one sided pole ive seen on the site tbh.

Yeh, would be similar to a Ablett v rookie poll. Always some dickhead voting for the wrong this to be an idiot haah

jimmytigs

Quote from: noto07 on February 14, 2013, 06:26:22 PM
Quote from: jimmytigs on February 14, 2013, 06:21:36 PM

LOL. Loving the cheers boo ratio there mate! Best iv'e seen. Or worst.. Whichever way you look at it ahha

mmmmmm never took note of that before but seems im not trying hard enough outside of essendon in general along with the pro pavlich/rioli fantasy players so lets start alphabetically & see if the truth can hurt a few more

adelaide-must be hard knowing that there are still at least 3 teams better than you & some more that may pass you,then you will be hamstrung by your richly deserved punishment for cheating
brisbane-must be hard knowing that in 2013 9th position will be your premiership & 9th-13th is your reality with 2 of the 5 below you in 2013 ready to surge in the near future while you plod along
carlton-aside from murphy & gibbs you are fantasy irrevelent,your marquee player is aging & with the pies/hawks & eagles still young & strong & some potential boom sides below you a premiership is not on your near horizon
collingwood-you just suck & are hated universally for good reason
essendon-you suck more,i hope you are guilty & punished even though it will hurt me in fantasy as you are 1 of the most relevent teams this year
fremantle-sandi is the man,aside from him pretty much fantasy irrelevent
geelong-scrambling to battle the slippery slide,time will tell,caddy rivers & mcintosh for 1 last flag before a few years of oblivion,i dont think so(flag)
gold coast-enjoy gaj while you can,im sure he cost you a lot in order to lose games by 70-90 rather than by 150 each week,but i prefer the more even spread of the other new team,also how the hell can you pick sam day(from what ive seen)in top 3 above heppell & im guessing almost half the others drafted that year
gws-exciting times ahead,but scully & davis,2 of the guys expected & recruited to lead the way showed their loyalty & character to their former clubs who invested time & draft picks into these guys,again time will tell but a few more thrashings to endure in 2013 before the boom
hawthorn-premiership or bust in 2013,swans havent gone backwards & eagles & pies will improve-pressures on hawks
melbourne-did right thing & 2013 may reap rewards,they cleaned out a bunch of players with the least heart i have ever seen on 1 team in my life,id suggest they could have cleaned out a couple more & done the job right
north-long slow climb,your not as good as several above you & carl ess melb & rich below you could all pass you
port-pathetic & sad,depending on the progress of the 2 new sides you could finish bottom,id say its a lock that the bottom 4 will be you dogs & the newbies
richmond-potentially the club with the 2nd most FOLLOWERS in the afl,other clubs call their fans SUPPORTERS but that word just isnt right at richmond is it,they should have a good laugh at themselves & call themselves the termites & when they are winning we can call it the"termite roar"
st.kilda-14th place is yours,i may be proven wrong but 2 draft picks in the teens used on a 2nd ruckman & a full forward,brought back memories of brian winton being the object of the saints first pick many years ago,a positive step getting rid of gram & not your fault re goddard,but had the gram measure been taken a few years ago with others you may have won a flag,speaking of which you were the best team in 09 & blew it,probably buying into the cats crap about the need to avenge 08,then you were not the best side in 2010 but when hitting the front in last quarter you should never have lost it,you are sentenced to 20 years in the wilderness possibly starting with a round 1 loss to the suns,added to that,aside from the afore mentioned full forward you are completely fantasy irrelevent
sydney-great sides gunning for you,it will be a huge fete to backup & win again,but sorry you just cant do it
west coast-will go close to a flag,need hacks like kerr to show a bit of ticker & they could do it
bulldogs-sad & pathetic,bottom 4 almost assured

certified fantasy spuds-
gumbleton
pavlich
sam day(only a kid but is he the worst high draft pick ive ever seen?)
rioli

lets see that -45 soar,but i challenge anyone to show me where im totally wrong